General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
out of the ones that you mentioned I think I only follow danmachi and its good

enjoyment and being critical are both different things shouldn't effect or overlap one another in my opinion

maybe I think like that cause I review animes
Danmachi is good yes. The other ones are pleasant to watch.

You can enjoy and being critical yes but it depends on what you feel when criticizing. If you have no expectations then it's whatevs, you enjoy for what it is. Some stuff/genres are just not our beach though.

Just watch Fantasy Bishoujo. Its already a classic.
:endthis:
Seems promising.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
You can enjoy and being critical yes but it depends on what you feel when criticizing. If you have no expectations then it's whatevs, you enjoy for what it is. Some stuff/genres are just not our beach though.
nah I m like this towards all genres

even if I m enjoying a series I'll say its bad if I think its bad and it won't effect my enjoyment at all

you can ask @Rej I know he'll agree that I m like this

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
If you like the two main characters episode 1 its already over for you. You will have fallen into a rabbit hole that you will never be able to jump out of. Lmao.
Ahah nice analogy.

nah I m like this towards all genres

even if I m enjoying a series I'll say its bad if I think its bad and it won't effect my enjoyment at all

you can ask @Rej I know he'll agree that I m like this
Interesting. That's.. rather unique

He is kinda like this. Still intriguing, but yeah, AL is like that lmao.
We may need to have a closer look at him and study him.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I am already studying AL on a daily basis lmao.
I cant speak it fluently and probably never will, but I understand it.
Two brains are better than one. I'll also start studying this specimen from now on too.

lets say I m too national and unbiased
Ahah that's one way to put it

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
In other news, my best friend finally comes home today after 5 years :blush:

She wants to go live with her grandmother who lives 3 hours away, but I'm talking to her mom right now and we are going to try to convince her to either come live with me, or go live with her mom until she can get her things back together.

She wants to go live with her grandmother who lives 3 hours away, but I'm talking to her mom right now and we are going to try to convince her to either come live with me, or go live with her mom until she can get her things back together.
Great news! :D

Any reason why she doesn't want to live with her mother in the first place? :o Ignore me if I ask too much xD

Thatβ€˜s sweet.