General Mafia General Chat

yea pretty much

its either u go all out or u dont

dont just ban players cuz u dont like them for w.e reason. if ur using an in game reason as an excuse to justify the ban then everyone else who falls under that reason must be similarly banned and the rules need to be updated to include those reasons

i was told this is a chill place. none takes game seriously. yet they banned one of the most chill players that dont take the game seriously. i kind of want a detailed explaination as to how that happened @AL sama . tell me on disc or pm if u dont wanna say it here, tho the public needs to see it too eventually to avoid being banned as well

maybe even modify the rules

There is a huge difference ussop in being a chill player and taking the game seriously. You can be chill and play the game seriously. They are not mutually exclusive. My outlook is if you are here to be a nuisance just leave. We don't need it. If you want to just spite vote, spite spam abilities and do the gang up mentally with your buddies I think it's time to hit the road jack. Because all this is gonna do from my understanding is undermine everything this mafia section was supposed to be and I thought it was a bridge from another community where we were supposed to intertwine and everyone benefits. I've played one game here and I damn sure am not seeing it. So, lets figure out a way where everyone wins and this place does not have a repeat of whatever happened in weebs, current games and/or future games. Or you will just be hurting the section.

Emil

Certified Memelord
inactivity for being busy and purposefully not okaying both are different things if its the latter one then yeah they'll be punished

also to answer @Ekkologix every rule isn't listed obviously but as a player one should some invisible lines exist
did it have to be a perma? was he banned before as a warning for the same issue?

Emil

Certified Memelord
There is a huge difference ussop in being a chill player and taking the game seriously. You can be chill and play the game seriously. They are not mutually exclusive. My outlook is if you are here to be a nuisance just leave. We don't need it. If you want to just spite vote, spite spam abilities and do the gang up mentally with your buddies I think it's time to hit the road jack. Because all this is gonna do from my understanding is undermine everything this mafia section was supposed to be and I thought it was a bridge from another community where we were supposed to intertwine and everyone benefits. I've played one game here and I damn sure am not seeing it. So, lets figure out a way where everyone wins and this place does not have a repeat of whatever happened in weebs, current games and/or future games. Or you will just be hurting the section.
:goyea:

On this specific forum (for me atleast) it's really hard to keep track of big games because of massive activity.
I've played only two big games here..In future i would avoid playing games with players more than 18-20.

I feel like I can't use my all potential as mafia player and felt like noobe. Because I forget things what other players claim and said in the game in same cycle or phase..It limits my play..

I'm officially announcing my retirement from Mafia as a player. The people involved know why, but I can't play games anymore when people can be absolute assholes, get away with everything and even win. Rules of good sportsmanship should be established here. Or effort should be rewarded. It can't be that spite is being tolerated or players are being bullied into losing games just because somebody is jealous of them.

I will still host games, though, but I won't play any anymore.

@Rej is banned from all my games for the non foreseeable future.