General Mafia General Chat

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm officially announcing my retirement from Mafia as a player. The people involved know why, but I can't play games anymore when people can be absolute assholes, get away with everything and even win. Rules of good sportsmanship should be established here. Or effort should be rewarded. It can't be that spite is being tolerated or players are being bullied into losing games just because somebody is jealous of them.

I will still host games, though, but I won't play any anymore.

@Rej is banned from all my games for the non foreseeable future.
Please don't!! Someone convince this girl to stay :catcry::catcry::catcry:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No. When a game causes you to cry irl because you're being bullied it's too much.
I'm so sorry to know that you are going through this kind of a situation. It's such a shitty thing to take things too far and I definitely do not support bullying. Just hope you'd come around eventually as our beloved scumflowa :smoothy:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Wazzup?! What's popping here? @Flowa retiring?

What'd you do @Rej?
It has been taken to DM and won't further be made topic here. We are grown ups and we can resolve it.
Also there is no shit like bullying or spite part of it. This has been a rivality thing more than anything else and should be treated like this.
Spite is a term that often gets thrown around in mafiaesque way, when it comes to rivality, but it is something that shouldn't stick and be fueled. Many people played their part to fuel this idea and this also got me heavily under pressure and set me in some kinda spiral.
I apologized for the things that were to apologize and I tried to justify what were to justify.
The topic Rej/Flower is closed and we keep it in DM. Thanks for the understanding people.

We move on from this short but intense drama and it's of interest if you guys just trust the participants to have it resolved sooner or later.
We have been a strong community for years and we will continue to be so.

I'm officially announcing my retirement from Mafia as a player. The people involved know why, but I can't play games anymore when people can be absolute assholes, get away with everything and even win. Rules of good sportsmanship should be established here. Or effort should be rewarded. It can't be that spite is being tolerated or players are being bullied into losing games just because somebody is jealous of them.

I will still host games, though, but I won't play any anymore.

@Rej is banned from all my games for the non foreseeable future.
See ya next week