General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Two/Three weeks until DAL Season IV debuts.

It's gonna be Legendary.

It will probably be the first anime im years that I won't wait for the episodes to stack and actually watch it weekly.

I'm officially announcing my retirement from Mafia as a player. The people involved know why, but I can't play games anymore when people can be absolute assholes, get away with everything and even win. Rules of good sportsmanship should be established here. Or effort should be rewarded. It can't be that spite is being tolerated or players are being bullied into losing games just because somebody is jealous of them.

I will still host games, though, but I won't play any anymore.

@Rej is banned from all my games for the non foreseeable future.
woah

It has been taken to DM and won't further be made topic here. We are grown ups and we can resolve it.
Also there is no shit like bullying or spite part of it. This has been a rivality thing more than anything else and should be treated like this.
Spite is a term that often gets thrown around in mafiaesque way, when it comes to rivality, but it is something that shouldn't stick and be fueled. Many people played their part to fuel this idea and this also got me heavily under pressure and set me in some kinda spiral.
I apologized for the things that were to apologize and I tried to justify what were to justify.
The topic Rej/Flower is closed and we keep it in DM. Thanks for the understanding people.

We move on from this short but intense drama and it's of interest if you guys just trust the participants to have it resolved sooner or later.
We have been a strong community for years and we will continue to be so.
I figured you'd say that. Rivalry is good.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
not happy about it :few::few:

only 2 games can run at a time
I like the themes and concepts like Ekko's police game for instance which is such a cool setup. Then we are going to have freaking GoT!
:finally:

But fingers crossed they don't clash with each other...... :peperain:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
We'll probably have 3 games running in April max.

2 is the most likely.