General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Oh boy

Engage Kiss is an anime that's going to air in July this year and the illustrator is the same as the one in DAL.

Instantly went to my watchlist for summer.

Hello kings, queens, and all the in-betweens,

We're on the cusp of the sunny days of summer, which means only one thing: it's Favorites season! Favorites is a very special game that we host on NF every year. If you've played mafia on Worstgen then you've already seen the influence of Favorites, whether you realized it or not!

I'm working hard on this game, and it would mean the world to me if some of you scum-sucking pirates would come play. The game starts on July 7th, but we start taking submissions early so that we have plenty of time to make every role the best it can be. Many of Worstgen's mafia players also play on NF, so you are sure to see some familiar faces there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked on the link to have a look on the Favorites signup. Rule number 2 the part where it says there will be a special lynch execution for the top 5 lowest posters made me want to pass because I am one of the lowest posters here. To not be a low poster I would basically have to spam fluff or post numbers by counting as high as I can.

I clicked on the link to have a look on the Favorites signup. Rule number 2 the part where it says there will be a special lynch execution for the top 5 lowest posters made me want to pass because I am one of the lowest posters here. To not be a low poster I would basically have to spam fluff or post numbers by counting as high as I can.
I mean, all it does is make you eligible for a lynch that four other players will also be eligible for. You still have to be voted out, which means people would have to be suspicious of you. It's not so different from any other game. You will be judged primarily for the content of your posts.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yea the new tool is gonna have a lot of action processing support for the host and i want to see how efficient it is, like imagine being able to host a Weebs level game in terms of roles complexity in the span of an hr or so

here's a l little preview of the action submission on the player part

Damn, so it's like a host assisting tool rather than an AI host?

Worst

Custom title

Damn, so it's like a host assisting tool rather than an AI host?
Yea it's not an AI host players just submit actions in the tool and the host is gonna have some level of assistance when processing actions like if i use a killshot action on someone you're gonna see instantly if the player has some level of protection like bulletP etc so you can pretty much process dozens of actions pretty quickly, and it's also gonna handle the vote count if u want

The previous tool was ok for the vote counts but the action processing part wasn't suitable for SRM games , with this you can potentially host 2/3 Weebs at once cuz it's gonna be so much quicker/easier doing host duties xD

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yea it's not an AI host players just submit actions in the tool and the host is gonna have some level of assistance when processing actions like if i use a killshot action on someone you're gonna see instantly if the player has some level of protection like bulletP etc so you can pretty much process dozens of actions pretty quickly, and it's also gonna handle the vote count if u want

The previous tool was ok for the vote counts but the action processing part wasn't suitable for SRM games , with this you can potentially host 2/3 Weebs at once cuz it's gonna be so much quicker/easier doing host duties xD
Interesting, interesting, looking forward to seeing this come into play.

Been wanting to play a MM (create your own role game) for a long time now

Worst

Custom title
Well the reason i'm making this tool is bc i want to host a game or two so i can complete the full mafia experience ( playing -> winning -> winning and getting MVP -> hosting ) but i'm super lazy so i'm building something that sort of does it for me xD which ironically takes much more work to do :|

So if ALazy doesn't want to host it maybe i can once this is finished