General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I want to apologize to everyone for my playstyle the last Year. I didn't realise how much damage I was causing to everyone and the Coaches by playing the way I did.

I wished I could have improved but I didn't and I was frustrated with it and tried to vent out my frustration using Fluffy posts.

I am sorry to users that I insulted in these games, I am sorry for not improving my skills like I promised when I first started here.

I know most of you will never forgive me over it but I just wanted to make it clear that I acknowledge that what I did was wrong...
You are a legend and I will always love ya. Proud of ya telling us how you feel.

I want to apologize to everyone for my playstyle the last Year. I didn't realise how much damage I was causing to everyone and the Coaches by playing the way I did.

I wished I could have improved but I didn't and I was frustrated with it and tried to vent out my frustration using Fluffy posts.

I am sorry to users that I insulted in these games, I am sorry for not improving my skills like I promised when I first started here.

I know most of you will never forgive me over it but I just wanted to make it clear that I acknowledge that what I did was wrong...
U don't need to apologize this much :catsweat: It ain't that deep

Worst

Custom title
Join my comic book Mafia those who haven't. I guarantee 100% satisfaction. I will show you guys a sample of perfection. Also I'm close to finish up my edit, I'll post it once I'm back at home. It's clearly canon in the Worst Gen Extended Universe
I will play that game with my full power!

Time to bring back the Jazz Move

Join my comic book Mafia those who haven't. I guarantee 100% satisfaction. I will show you guys a sample of perfection. Also I'm close to finish up my edit, I'll post it once I'm back at home. It's clearly canon in the Worst Gen Extended Universe
can i be a background character