General Mafia General Chat

I think most people would answer with yes as long as the victims are people they don‘t know. People die every day, so for most this wouldn‘t affect them much. Though if I took somebody‘s mother, father, sister or brother away to live in luxury and caused people grief I wouldn‘t be able to live with that guilt.
Would you do it if the person to die has no relatives? 😹

cmon best prodigy song is
100% agree

hell no, the first one sounds way better, but go ahead and scroll through the songs, you will find some beautiful stuff ^^
im not gonna argue which one is better when the original has overall clearer sound

You are a hard nut i'll give you that

Any rock songs i can send? Or not yo thing
uuuhh.. its really hit or miss with me when it comes to music lol, i be like that sorry haha

if u show me smth catchy i may like it, what u think of the 2 songs i linked, maybe itll give u an idea what i like

uuuhh.. its really hit or miss with me when it comes to music lol, i be like that sorry haha

if u show me smth catchy i may like it, what u think of the 2 songs i linked, maybe itll give u an idea what i like
Yea i listened to them and i kinda see where you comming from - tho hotel california was far better one of the two -

I had to dig deep here

wildcard