General Mafia General Chat

I think @Ratchet and @T-Pein™ and @Michelle know what I am talking about.
Osie had an automated vote count on Mafia Colosseum and he can help you with technical details. It worked pretty well but it costs money.
The voting format was to type in bold "x player name" and it took any text after the x, and the host should put together Tac and The Ancient Centurion. Or he also edited the names of wrong votes.
X Rej
:cheers:

I've been watching 'Another' anime cause someone here was talking about it, I must say I'm glad I read that message and decided to watch it, one heck of a slow burn horror 🤙🏻

B

Ballel

Read this article on why Yamato is indeed a woman and not trans
When it comes to the female Delinquent its a very classic trope to make her a Boku Girl - a girl that talks TOUGH and like a BOY...of course as I said for 2 years now, explaning the whole, now Yamato is not using male pronoun she talks like a tough street gangster girl.
Yes, I am sorry but I found it somewhat funny when people where like KAIDO RESPECT GENDER or something WHAT?

NO

Kaido is written as the classic traditional father, this is a common trope in Japanese (and east asia I would say in general) of the whole concept of ONLY THE SON can take over. And then does not wanna have a daughters, its not about that he is happy his daughter calls herself a man becasue he respects her pronoun (even do Japanese language dont even really have that) its because shes like GOOD only a SON can take over Shogun title anyway.
From myrmondon https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/v48k4s

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I've been watching 'Another' anime cause someone here was talking about it, I must say I'm glad I read that message and decided to watch it, one heck of a slow burn horror 🤙🏻

nice man, I am still at episode 5, been slow the past days because of the spring season releases, but glad I brought it up and people read it :3

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Osie had an automated vote count on Mafia Colosseum and he can help you with technical details. It worked pretty well but it costs money.
The voting format was to type in bold "x player name" and it took any text after the x, and the host should put together Tac and The Ancient Centurion. Or he also edited the names of wrong votes.
X Rej
:cheers:
:cheers: already talked with Osie, but seems people here don't care about it and want other stuff, so I again stopped bothering

Our suggestions so far:

1. Adding emotes and organising them, resizing them so they don't take a lot of space, removing the ones that ppl don't use anymore and putting them under a new category
  • Users so far had suggested tons of emotes that can be found in these two threads x & y
2. Adding features such as, dice rolls and automated vote count, these features are very helpful when it comes to games, and dice can help other users be more creative when it comes to hosting events and games

3. Adding more variety to the reactions than likes, everyone agreed that it makes posts funnier and interactions more interesting
  • such as (funny, lovely, dislike, agree, dumb, sad)

4. More admins, we need active admins that can reply to requests of multiple users when it comes to changes, vip stuff, and to make the forum experience easier.

Our suggestions so far:

1. Adding emotes and organising them, resizing them so they don't take a lot of space, removing the ones that ppl don't use anymore and putting them under a new category
  • Users so far had suggested tons of emotes that can be found in these two threads x & y
2. Adding features such as, dice rolls and automated vote count, these features are very helpful when it comes to games, and dice can help other users be more creative when it comes to hosting events and games

3. Adding more variety to the reactions than likes, everyone agreed that it makes posts funnier and interactions more interesting
  • such as (funny, lovely, dislike, agree, dumb, sad)

4. More admins, we need active admins that can reply to requests of multiple users when it comes to changes, vip stuff, and to make the forum experience easier.
What yall think?

Wanna add sth to the reactions list?

@Underworld Broker @Dragomir @Rej @SoulKiller @Natalija @Worst @Ariess @Lindltaylor @Adam 🍎

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I personally don't want more ratings, but if they are added imo they should all be positive. Dislike, dumb, etc, are just gonna get spammed and breed even more negativity and toxicity. It's gonna turn into a circlejerk of groups spamming each other with them lmao.

I'd rather we solve the lag issue, which is unbearable, and actually impacts mafia as well, because you miss out on info when it happens in the chats.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I personally don't want more ratings, but if they are added imo they should all be positive. Dislike, dumb, etc, are just gonna get spammed and breed even more negativity and toxicity. It's gonna turn into a circlejerk of groups spamming each other with them lmao.

I'd rather we solve the lag issue, which is unbearable, and actually impacts mafia as well, because you miss out on info when it happens in the chats.
We need who replied in pms :catblush:

I had the lag issue in the beginning of my suggestions but drago said we needed not to go all out and just pick 3 or 4 suggestions

And these what ppl wanted the most

And I don't think how a sad or funny rating can make this place nore toxic, not like it was all rainbows in the start