General Mafia General Chat

Those poor townies, I had a similar idea though the idea was inspired by having chess game mechanics

Alright I'll do it but I hope you guys can take it. This will be one of my crazier game set ups. Much more intense than the marvel films game
Tbf we gave Town ultra kills which equal omega kills since they couldnโ€˜t have been protected from, but the Town Vig shot another Town with his 1-shot and then he got Culted into Mafia later xD.

And there was a fun story about how @Light D Lamperouge (who rolled Lelouch, one of the GFs) was killed. For him to get killed both his mates had to either get crushed or killed. One of them was already killed, then CC got rolecrushed because she visited Lelouch and the Indie GA role who had to protect Lelouch sent kills at all of his visitors that night and the CC role got rcโ€˜d when hit by a kill. This allowed the other Mafia to kill Lelouch. So basically his own Bodyguard got him killed xD.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž

this gets me back into Kakegurui hype, considering to host a Kakegurui themed game for a while now, but I would wait until mid season for it so I can use characters from both series