General Mafia General Chat

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
finished Another, great shit, I enjoyed it, Misaki Mei best girl

next horror anime I wanna watch is Parasyte, but before that I wanna watch some seasonal stuff, Summer Time Render
Parasyte: the maxim?

that show is elite I remember watching an episode or two on toonami never watched it gain played a themed game of it on MM with ratchet and them and the lore was cool so I watched it all in one sitting. I think I’ve watched it 2 maybe 3 times since.
That would be interesting set ups unfortunately I haven't watched any of those series. The themes I could host that aren't the big 3 would be/ (series I have watched)

Yu Yu Hakusho
Yu-Gi-Oh
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
Demon Slayer
Inuyasha
Code Geass
Inu Yasha please!!! 🙏🏻 I’m actually midway through rewatching it in it’s entirety
nannniiiiiiiiiii

Non of those?

Vinland is like one of the best mangas ever written
Dr. stone is interesting if you like science
Food Wars is guilty pleasure
P. Neverland is awesome up to a certain point
Season 2 of Binland coming soon 🙏🏻

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Parasyte: the maxim?

that show is elite I remember watching an episode or two on toonami never watched it gain played a themed game of it on MM with ratchet and them and the lore was cool so I watched it all in one sitting. I think I’ve watched it 2 maybe 3 times since.

Inu Yasha please!!! 🙏🏻 I’m actually midway through rewatching it in it’s entirety

Season 2 of Binland coming soon 🙏🏻
Yes Kiseijuu. Looking forward to it.

D

Dragomir

@Flowa I've been thinking, what do you say we revive ToS by implementing custom roles like we did on TB?
Nah, gonna have to shut that down. There's a guide for a reason and anything that goes against the guide will cause major confusion.

You guys can create custom roles and host the game in the role madness section if you want to, but not in salem of lies.

Nah, gonna have to shut that down. There's a guide for a reason and anything that goes against the guide will cause major confusion.

You guys can create custom roles and host the game in the role madness section if you want to, but not in salem of lies.
Yes yes i am aware of that lol

we did the same way on tb

I was gonna say you should have more faith in people and their ability to think but i deleted that bcs i remembered how games go

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I once worked on full extensions for ToS.
I got inspired by the "Coven" extension for ToS. So I also wanted to name the other extension with things starting with the letter C.

Crypt: This extension was meant to implement Death and the Unjester alongside several other roles for town etc. The "Crypt" was meant to represent a new faction, one that uses the dead for their numbers.

Cascade: This extension was meant to implement Famine, Mermaids and Sirens. Sirens use delayed disables and kills in order to catch town offguard. Its meant to extend on fantasy lore and the Pirate, same as Coven extended onnthe Witch back then.

All that was left was a 4th update to finalize the 4 horseman of the apocalypse theme.

If there is demand I will continue my work. But right now its shelved a.f.

I once worked on full extensions for ToS.
I got inspired by the "Coven" extension for ToS. So I also wanted to name the other extension with things starting with the letter C.

Crypt: This extension was meant to implement Death and the Unjester alongside several other roles for town etc. The "Crypt" was meant to represent a new faction, one that uses the dead for their numbers.

Cascade: This extension was meant to implement Famine, Mermaids and Sirens. Sirens use delayed disables and kills in order to catch town offguard. Its meant to extend on fantasy lore and the Pirate, same as Coven extended onnthe Witch back then.

All that was left was a 4th update to finalize the 4 horseman of the apocalypse theme.

If there is demand I will continue my work. But right now its shelved a.f.
Didnt you, flower and me make Famine, War and Death on TB?