General Mafia General Chat

If they refer to the name then its w/e can just change it if someone else hosts it, but if they refer to the setting then actually lmfao how dramatic they get over smth thats literally a copy of favorites from nf
well, I am unfamiliar with both, but such setting always existed and not sure why people don't want other people to host similar setting because one person hosted it multiple times. As far as I am aware, it takes alot of that person time to host such game anyways, if the person is willing to put such effort into those gigantic games then why stop him?

D

Dragomir

Anybody can host a massive submission srm game. That's not the issue here. Fuji literally has done that in his previous game. Weebs itself is a tradition by Nova. It would be wrong for someone else to host a Weebs game without Nova's permission. It would be like hosting Favorites in a month that isn't July when Favorites in July is the tradition. Host a submission game if you want to but don't call it Weebs.

Anybody can host a massive submission srm game. That's not the issue here. Fuji literally has done that in his previous game. Weebs itself is a tradition by Nova. It would be wrong for someone else to host a Weebs game without Nova's permission. It would be like hosting Favorites in a month that isn't July when Favorites in July is the tradition. Host a submission game if you want to but don't call it Weebs.
To be fair after @PoroSnax i was the one that hosted Monster Mafia only for @MangoSenpai to do the same i think, and there were no problems with that

If i am not mistaken weebs is special bcs weebs seem to have a "story" and its own "lore"
Mhm its time to accept change, a new chapter of this story needs to come

well, I am unfamiliar with both, but such setting always existed and not sure why people don't want other people to host similar setting because one person hosted it multiple times. As far as I am aware, it takes alot of that person time to host such game anyways, if the person is willing to put such effort into those gigantic games then why stop him?
Ppl just need a reason to be dramatic cause someone volunteers to host weebs

On NF every year someone else hosts favorites but u gotta get in line since theres always someone who wants to host it too

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It wasn't so much exhausting as much as it was toxic bcs stuff happened. Hell the wounds are still fresh and people still hold grudges for a good reason
To be completely honest I barely remember what happened to other players.

I basically can only remember about me and the stuff with Mango and Zemni. Probably because they were in the Council too.

I don't MM was ever established as a tradition to be hosted by the same person like Weebs is. Even so, didn't you have to receive Ruff's permission to host the next one?
MM was always hosted by Rak to my knowledge, then Chris did one if I am not mistaken and i took the mantle last, and when Mango asked me if he can host the MM i said yes.

So when it comes to weebs Nova just gives his blessing, to which i am sure he would, and that should be it

D

Dragomir

Mhm its time to accept change, a new chapter of this story needs to come

Ppl just need a reason to be dramatic cause someone volunteers to host weebs

On NF every year someone else hosts favorites but u gotta get in line since theres always someone who wants to host it too
Nobody's being dramatic, Broker. I'm just making it very clear that if you want to host Weebs then you will need permission from the guy who started it. We're not gonna allow anyone to just host Weebs willy nilly out of the blue.