General Mafia General Chat

How many games of weebs have been played yet?

I hosted the first ever game of Weebs on OJ, I didn't know it was such a big things here :dank

I'm pretty sure Nova wouldn't mind letting one of you guys continue it

Rej

Year of the black beard!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
problem is as a host there are so many variations of the same role you can make.
Fair, but this really only matters if it's the same character(s) recurring every time.

I think however that it's fun because of the wild variety of entries you can get.

Like in the greed island one we had Rej as Elon Musk and myself as Todd Howard, fighting against the hamster from overwatch, Johnny Soreballs (literally we were so afraid of odd that game and we facepalmed so hard once we saw he was literally a vanilla townie)

So fun having those absurd interactions

Fair, but this really only matters if it's the same character(s) recurring every time.

I think however that it's fun because of the wild variety of entries you can get.

Like in the greed island one we had Rej as Elon Musk and myself as Todd Howard, fighting against the hamster from overwatch, Johnny Soreballs (literally we were so afraid of odd that game and we facepalmed so hard once we saw he was literally a vanilla townie)

So fun having those absurd interactions
you can have diversity like that even without weeb stuff.

But considering most mafia games here are anime based you get used to it, barely new stuff.

Hell i would kill if someone suggested Alexander the Greats speech as role