General Mafia General Chat

What do you guys think reducing mafia game time from 24 hours to 18 or even 12?

I don't think ToS needs 24 hours, it is rather simple as fast paced so having less of a cycle should be good

Same as RM games that aren't too complex
I personally prefer 48h phases (maybe night 12h shorter than that), it means i wont have to spend every minute in the game thread and would still have a bit of time to catch up (well depends on game size anyways), so ya i guess 24h for smaller games is still fine

I personally prefer 48h phases (maybe night 12h shorter than that), it means i wont have to spend every minute in the game thread and would still have a bit of time to catch up (well depends on game size anyways), so ya i guess 24h for smaller games is still fine
makes sense. I just noticed a trend in mafia games here, the more days pass and less and less of day is used and falls to people wanting end day

Your avy reminds me a bit of this character from How to not Summon a Demon Lord

Hair and eyes sure are in a similar direction yea haha, the one in my avy is more like greek inspired, i also like the Egyptian one in same picture, very cool hair shes got

makes sense. I just noticed a trend in mafia games here, the more days pass and less and less of day is used and falls to people wanting end day
Well, the only day that really matters is d1 anyways lol, rest is still important but d1 interactions are smth else

At least in my games you wonβ€˜t find the vote end day thing unless everyone votes for it without exception. I really donβ€˜t like speed hammering in the last, critical stages of a game. So my compromise is to just shorten the phases alltogether instead of just speeding through.