General Mafia General Chat

@Underworld Broker we have an invasion to plan :endthis:.
can get enough cristal butterflies and wont have to farm for months heh

my luck with artifacts hasnt been the greatest lol, i have some good pieces but on the wrong set, now i literally need some god tier artifacts to surpass those

I have Zhongli, I can't be injured...ever.
zhongli is unironically worth every single primogem, same as raiden

my team for the past few months has been Beidou, Raiden, Zhongli + whatever chara i currently need (been xiangling for most of the time)

can get enough cristal butterflies and wont have to farm for months heh

my luck with artifacts hasnt been the greatest lol, i have some good pieces but on the wrong set, now i literally need some god tier artifacts to surpass those

zhongli is unironically worth every single primogem, same as raiden

my team for the past few months has been Beidou, Raiden, Zhongli + whatever chara i currently need (been xiangling for most of the time)
Why am I not surprised you use Xiang xD?

you guys down for some amber / fischel PVP in genshin?
its like the only thing fun left to do in that game lol
nah not really interested rn

did u even play the latest main quest and event attached to it? that shit was dope and i liked the music one too (this one is still up i think), dont tell me u dont have fun when ur not even playing lmao

Why am I not surprised you use Xiang xD?
she's awesome haha, i even crowned guoba recently

hope another event with crowns comes up soon cause i actually wanted to use my last 2 crowns on kazuha lmfao

Keep my flowers and butterflies out of your mouth!
u cant really do anything with butterflies early on anyways ahaha

Emil

Certified Memelord
nah not really interested rn

did u even play the latest main quest and event attached to it? that shit was dope and i liked the music one too (this one is still up i think), dont tell me u dont have fun when ur not even playing lmao

she's awesome haha, i even crowned guoba recently

hope another event with crowns comes up soon cause i actually wanted to use my last 2 crowns on kazuha lmfao

u cant really do anything with butterflies early on anyways ahaha
i enjoyed it when i first started. now its too repetitive

i would play 10 hrs a day sometimes in my days off lol

Classic mistake

Always horde items at the start of every MMO, by the time you reach end game you will have a good chunk ready for crafting and you won't need to spend hours grinding
ur end game is like months away if u start rn lol, by the time u reach a certain point ur already gonna have a bunch. even when u reach like adventure rank 40/45 ur gonna have more than enough

i enjoyed it when i first started. now its too repetitive

i would play 10 hrs a day sometimes in my days off lol
u couldve used that time in the latest event (which is over by now), depending on how strong and how many charas u have u mightve had some challenge going