General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I also had some fights irl :catcry:.

Though it's not like I hate my dreams. As long as they're not too brutal and just adventures I kinda like them :yearight:.
Very rarely I like my dreams.

Last one I had was a dream with 2 or 3 girls. But mostly it was one girl including me in doing things in group and being nice to me, and I felt happy with it and really liked how the girl was treating me.

Mashiro Blue

I am afraid to ask lol.
Yeah don't xD

It happened to me for example (not so much recently, like since 3 weeks ago) to lay down and close my eyes to sleep, then I would feel pressure in my forehead, heart starting beating a bit faster and saw images of all kind of things attacking me. This while I tried to fall asleep.

Also I have unironically had dreams about playing mafia
I was scum in those dream games as well
:shame:
Lol, I once dreamt about visiting a bar and then there was a Mafia fight. I took my drink, hid behind a table and just watched the scene. Then everyone was f***ing dead or sth and I was just like "Does that happen here a lot?", then the bartender was like "Yeah." and the guy just lit a cig and smoked like it was no big deal. I was scared af and ran away, then I woke up.

Yeah don't xD

It happened to me for example (not so much recently, like since 3 weeks ago) to lay down and close my eyes to sleep, then I would feel pressure in my forehead, heart starting beating a bit faster and saw images of all kind of things attacking me. This while I tried to fall asleep.
>_>

now you made me curious, fuck it. Just say it blue lol.

Mashiro Blue

>_>

now you made me curious, fuck it. Just say it blue lol.
Lol fine but it's hard to believe I guess if I go into deeper spiritual stuff and without knowing the specifics of a dream.

Basically if you're having really bad nightmares it can mean 1 or 2 or 3 of these things:

You have a lot of personal wounds and you feel restless even if we try to masquerade it with material stuff.

You're living a life that doesn't bring you joy.

Or you are chased (literally...) and have a lot of karma to pay.

You are one lucky soul then, my dreams are nightmares, and the conclusion is always something very bizarre or my inevitable death.

Wanna exchange dreams?
i used to always get nightmares as well and it sucked

not sure if this applies to u or this is the reason they went away but keeping my room clean before bed helped me
it doesnt have to be perfect but like an uncluttered desk, not having things lying around on the floor or hanging off a chair, etc. was helpful

personally, i like keeping a lot of my items in baskets on my shelves so that even if things get cluttered sometimes, its not easily viewable and ur room still looks neat overall