General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Early spoilers

We see another newspaper and a panel of Morgans saying that they needed to reprint because there was a mistake. We then see another panel with Kid and Luffy bickering again. Greenbull drwas closer to the party and killed some fodder samurai while in the next 5 pages we see fodder running away from Greenbull. We then get a panel of Zoro drinking booze and Sanji having yet another nosebleed for Nami. Back to Luffy and Kid, Kid gets hold of another newspaper and is shocked by what he sees. Luffy uses his gomu gomu no to steal the newspaper from Kid. Next page and final page we see luffy with his eyes gouging out of his face cartoon style and then we see the final panel. Hawkeye Mihawk defeated Shanks and is now one of the Emperors of the Sea!

Source by Redon

No Break next week
worst spoiler I have ever seen kek :okay:

Emil

Certified Memelord
wait which spoilers r true?

does usopp really rekt ryokogu with his plants? i mean we all know usopp is the better plant user but i expected more than 1 chapter for the fight. i see why everyone saying oda shud retire

does usopp really rekt ryokogu with his plants? i mean we all know usopp is the better plant user but i expected more than 1 chapter for the fight. i see why everyone saying oda shud retire
Usopp doesn‘t know how to properly treat flowers. Ryokugyu >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

There's an additional page that shows a flashback of Usopp leaving a plant to protect the area. Back to the present time, Green Bull tries to take down the plant only to be swiftly struck in the cheek and bleeding by an attack from Usopp's plant root.

Source by Redon

Emil

Certified Memelord
There's an additional page that shows a flashback of Usopp leaving a plant to protect the area. Back to the present time, Green Bull tries to take down the plant only to be swiftly struck in the cheek and bleeding by an attack from Usopp's plant root.

Source by Redon
usopp has anticipated ryokugo would come to wano using his future sight so he set this plant there a week ago :steef:

Real spoilers:

Zoro vs Aramaki

Aramaki is Zoro’s brother. Treemaru married Moss Chan and had two kids. Zoromaru and Aromaru. Treemaru and Moss Chan left on a sea voyage but their ship was attacked by pirates. The four family members got separated and Zoromaru reached easto bru.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Real spoilers:

Zoro vs Aramaki

Aramaki is Zoro’s brother. Treemaru married Moss Chan and had two kids. Zoromaru and Aromaru. Treemaru and Moss Chan left on a sea voyage but their ship was attacked by pirates. The four family members got separated and Zoromaru reached easto bru.
lol wat

Arakami low diffs zoLo in a panel, stop the cope