General Mafia General Chat

Ah shame, i heard this while playing and in love with it ever since

My friend spent entire last night playing this on my speakers and it hit us both in the feels lmao
Btw im following an artist who apparently does some fanart of that game every now and then maybe ur gonna like her stuff (that chara just looked too familiar lmao)
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OoKGVe

@Underworld Broker are you hyped for Sumeru, too :amazing:? It looks so beautiful.
I cant wait for it to drop it looks like a paradise, exploring is gonna be very nice with my kazuha hehe. The music so far seems also p good, hope theyre gonna post another video with new music just as a small teaser

Btw Im not sure if i wanna pull for the first 5* dendro chara, looks kinda cute but im out here waiting for a sign for a Baizhu banner lmao

Btw im following an artist who apparently does some fanart of that game every now and then maybe ur gonna like her stuff (that chara just looked too familiar lmao)
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OoKGVe

I cant wait for it to drop it looks like a paradise, exploring is gonna be very nice with my kazuha hehe. The music so far seems also p good, hope theyre gonna post another video with new music just as a small teaser

Btw Im not sure if i wanna pull for the first 5* dendro chara, looks kinda cute but im out here waiting for a sign for a Baizhu banner lmao
Same. I'm saving for Baizhu now. Might even invest a bit of money again to get him.

D

Dragomir

I know that art lmao
Was preparing for a good Zagreus Avy tho i just love this guy
He seems to be into grapes lol, i dig the design

Same. I'm saving for Baizhu now. Might even invest a bit of money again to get him.
Ngl tho, theres a new claymore(?) Dendro character who looks very husbando/10 , i might be tempted to get him cause he looks p good, idk how im gonna afford him and baizhu if i lose the 50/50 on kazuha and gotta spend more wishes lol rip

Al haitham or smth is the name of that dendro chara if ur interested to check him out