General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
guys if you wanna watch something exotic with some style of culture, then give "Isekai Ojisan" a try

english title is "Uncle from another world", def a hidden gem :endthis:

Tbh I liked all Archon Quests so far. Though Inazuma was just the best.
Theyve been p nice so far yea, tho i hope we get to see zhongli one more time before we go to sumeru, its always a pleasure to hear his voice ahaha. Also cant wait to see dainsleif sometime soon again too, its always spicy when hes part of the main quest

I dont mind long stories if they are good. Hell i used to read Mass Effect log books for fun.

But grinding same stuff over and over is just boring, time wasting. It is there bcs gacha.

So i can either spend hours playing genshin grinding same stuff over and over or play other games with actual progression
I guess the gacha part would only appeal if u were into gambling, seems like it doesnt so its fine. Its a game where u have to spend time on to see some progress with ur characters and stuff. Best way to see progress is at the end of the day the Spiral Abyss, which would take weeks/months if ur not spending money

I guess the gacha part would only appeal if u were into gambling, seems like it doesnt so its fine. Its a game where u have to spend time on to see some progress with ur characters and stuff. Best way to see progress is at the end of the day the Spiral Abyss, which would take weeks/months if ur not spending money
Only gatcha i am playing right now is Dislyte on mobile. But only bcs it has Auto Combat if i wanna farm a specific ressource which is really handy cause i can do other sfuff in mean time