General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Blue we need to talo about your taste in women

More of this blue!
She looks like she'll seduce you at night and not stay for breakfast the next day lol

bruh the Harbringers of the Fatui @Underworld Broker @Flowa

I feel in love with Arlecchino, I need her so bad. How the fuck can an animated character look this damn slick, I lose my mind.

she looks awesome, and her character seems also p cool judging by how she speaks, i hope she's gonna be playable haha

i need to get my hands on genshin's version of Aizen, he looks so freakin amazing good lord, Dottore looking fine af too (definitely better than in the manga lmfao), i saw that Dottore is maybe gonna be a playable chara but idk how his relationship with the traveler will work out so im kinda on the fence about that kinda leaks so far

the little girl from the thumbnail is super cute btw, hope she's gonna get a bit more screentime soon

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
she looks awesome, and her character seems also p cool judging by how she speaks, i hope she's gonna be playable haha

i need to get my hands on genshin's version of Aizen, he looks so freakin amazing good lord, Dottore looking fine af too (definitely better than in the manga lmfao), i saw that Dottore is maybe gonna be a playable chara but idk how his relationship with the traveler will work out so im kinda on the fence about that kinda leaks so far

the little girl from the thumbnail is super cute btw, hope she's gonna get a bit more screentime soon
man I wanna collect all the Harbingers now, I hope all of become playable :endthis:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
@Blue

I think ud maybe vibe with this character design, she's a dancer

(Im on phone and its a screenshot lmao)
She looks cute.

I looked her up and it holds. Also with those clothes looks very exotic.

Is she a new character from Genshin?