General Mafia General Chat

She looks cute.

I looked her up and it holds. Also with those clothes looks very exotic.

Is she a new character from Genshin?
Yea shes new and hasnt gotten released yet so its p much just some leaks out there, gonna be a character from sumeru (new area thatll be out soon)

i really vibe with the outfits that this area has haha

anyone else play too much forum mafia that lunch is auto corrected to lynch?
I have a lot of lunch and lynch is getting auto corrected to that

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yea shes new and hasnt gotten released yet so its p much just some leaks out there, gonna be a character from sumeru (new area thatll be out soon)

i really vibe with the outfits that this area has haha

I have a lot of lunch and lynch is getting auto corrected to that
I see those designs and I'm tempted to play Genshin lol

OLED is great, if your switch’s battery is getting short or it’s overheating really fast it’s a good upgrade. I got one when my brother went to college but the difference is really noticeable
Yeah, I have the first switch version and it's battery life is pretty bad, my dock also died so it's long overdue. I've seen some videos comparing the two but hear you don't really notice the difference until in person. I'm looking forward to replaying Metroid dread and breath of the wild on the OLED

J

Joygirl1

lmao, it's not that deep I guess, people also been pretty active on discord the past few days :kata:
Not gonna lie, the amount of people subbing out or not caring about ongoing WG rounds is getting on my nerves -.-
Let´s be honest, Ekko would never sub out of a mafia round if it wasn´t for playing another mafia round :seriously:
And Flowa currently doesn´t even seem to exist here anymore for example.

I´m asking myself why should I try to do stuff and give my best while at the same time half of the players don´t give a fuck about those rounds anymore.

D

Dragomir

Not gonna lie, the amount of people subbing out or not caring about ongoing WG rounds is getting on my nerves -.-
Let´s be honest, Ekko would never sub out of a mafia round if it wasn´t for playing another mafia round :seriously:
And Flowa currently doesn´t even seem to exist here anymore for example.

I´m asking myself why should I try to do stuff and give my best while at the same time half of the players don´t give a fuck about those rounds anymore.
Lol, this made me laugh.

Yeah, it does suck a bit for the section that people are more invested in games on other forums instead of here but that's their choice and there is nothing wrong with that. The games are for the players. They get to choose what games they want to play and we need to respect that. I understand how you feel but I also understand how other players who prefer the other games feel. Favorites specifically is a pretty big deal and not something most people want to miss. If players choose to focus on that more, that's their choice and we have to respect it. Worry not, we're an active community that will continue to grow. It might be a little downtime right now but we'll be right back on our feet soon enough.

J

Joygirl1

Lol, this made me laugh.

Yeah, it does suck a bit for the section that people are more invested in games on other forums instead of here but that's their choice and there is nothing wrong with that. The games are for the players. They get to choose what games they want to play and we need to respect that. I understand how you feel but I also understand how other players who prefer the other games feel. Favorites specifically is a pretty big deal and not something most people want to miss. If players choose to focus on that more, that's their choice and we have to respect it. Worry not, we're an active community that will continue to grow. It might be a little downtime right now but we'll be right back on our feet soon enough.
What´s not wrong about that?! It completely sucks and takes activity and fun away from us WG users!
I´m not even Kurumi-posting anymore because I have no audience left and without them participating it´s barely possible to properly play the game or get enough users to get a lynch done! I don´t fucking care what big deal that damn favourites round may be for them and I´m very angry right now!