General Mafia General Chat

When around half of the playerbase is forgetting about Worstgen because they are playing a 70 player game on another board :pepeke:
Not gonna lie, the amount of people subbing out or not caring about ongoing WG rounds is getting on my nerves -.-
Let´s be honest, Ekko would never sub out of a mafia round if it wasn´t for playing another mafia round :seriously:
And Flowa currently doesn´t even seem to exist here anymore for example.

I´m asking myself why should I try to do stuff and give my best while at the same time half of the players don´t give a fuck about those rounds anymore.
Well the thing is, the other game ur referring to is smth ppl signed up to months ago while current rounds are just very recently put up.

Tho i think ppl should sign up to games they know they can actually play and contribute to

What´s not wrong about that?! It completely sucks and takes activity and fun away from us WG users!
I´m not even Kurumi-posting anymore because I have no audience left and without them participating it´s barely possible to properly play the game or get enough users to get a lynch done! I don´t fucking care what big deal that damn favourites round may be for them and I´m very angry right now!
This reads kinda melodramatic ngl

What´s not wrong about that?! It completely sucks and takes activity and fun away from us WG users!
I´m not even Kurumi-posting anymore because I have no audience left and without them participating it´s barely possible to properly play the game or get enough users to get a lynch done! I don´t fucking care what big deal that damn favourites round may be for them and I´m very angry right now!
Don't get this the wrong way now, but please try to chill a bit lol
It's just some online game

I like how lately the games are slow paced and these are the games that are more easy for me to handle. Playing games that are fast paced especially when 85% of the players with timezones that is different from mine becomes overwhelming for me. If more players have the same timezone as me then I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed.

AL sama

Red Haired
Lol, this made me laugh.

Yeah, it does suck a bit for the section that people are more invested in games on other forums instead of here but that's their choice and there is nothing wrong with that. The games are for the players. They get to choose what games they want to play and we need to respect that. I understand how you feel but I also understand how other players who prefer the other games feel. Favorites specifically is a pretty big deal and not something most people want to miss. If players choose to focus on that more, that's their choice and we have to respect it. Worry not, we're an active community that will continue to grow. It might be a little downtime right now but we'll be right back on our feet soon enough.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

After a weekend full of socializing, I lay in my bed waiting for monday to happen. Tring to get away from reality for a brief moment before I fall asleep and what I get is Adam trying to pimp me out to muugen and talk about death 😔