General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
N-n-no.

Pro Town indies are awesome :catsweat:

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
it is the lamest thing to exist in mafia just make them town at that point
I showed it to Broki but I once made a indie role so disgusting I scraped it

Role basically doesn't have any active abilities. Your posts are your abilities. So if you quote someone, or say something in the chat that counts as an ability.

So you need walk a fine line and being careful how and when to say stuff so others don't sus you

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Once I actually get my mod powers I can put together a thread to log who has consistently been force subbed to issue some form of strike or warning after x amount, I could make it now but cannot sticky or lock the thread. It's in the works, I have no idea why I don't have these mod abilities yet but there you go.
Technical issues (I'm still learning how to do it)

Either I have to make you a full blown mod to cover the section, which might give you too much to do, or I give you certain powers but they cannot be restrained to the singular mafia forum.

If I can't figure something out by Thursday I'll just give you the latter and hope it goes well.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Soon the Mafia Section will become an Oligarchy

Ruled by the fittest

It will be ruled through Iron and Fire