General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
As previously mentioned I will be hosting Christmas Mafia here this year. I'm going to start planning soon

If anyone would like to host with me let me know

Yours

The Ripped One
That's cool.

Last year it was @Zemmi I think with the ToS special.

This is largely fair. I just wanted all distractions gone really, but you can see a clear correlation between tooth being removed and my play getting better, which I don't think is a coincidence.
Ratchet, if you promise me you'll not do something like this again then I'll stop being belligerent. For the sake of future games

I understand policy lynches and I support spite kills but you can't fake results to make it happen and if you feel that your spite target is on your team then you have to abandon the kill because otherwise you are throwing

And if you're going to fake results (a very ill-advised strategy but a strategy nonetheless) and a townie catches you lying then you have to rescind your claim

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I understand policy lynches and I support spite kills but you can't fake results to make it happen and if you feel that your spite target is on your team then you have to abandon the kill because otherwise you are throwing

And if you're going to fake results (a very ill-advised strategy but a strategy nonetheless) and a townie catches you lying then you have to rescind your claim
fake results are the best but he took his too far lol