General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Hey my fellow Mafia players

How's everything going around these parts?

More than 15 days since last post smh

Cast Revival on this thing and bring it back to life

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Is that a Nadeko avy I see? You've watched her first arc?
Is is indeed waifubro.

I will finish the first season tonight. Will watch the last movie of Kizumonogatari and also watch Nekomonogatari Black.

This series is hard to finish xd took me a whole week to go through the first season.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
sign up for Ariess' and my games, it will take a few days/weeks until they go on, so you got some time to chill and relax until then :optimistic:
Thanks for the invite Rej but I feel like my break from Mafia hasn't even started. I've been sick all this week and I still didn't recover. I just hope this goes away soon.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Is is indeed waifubro.

I will finish the first season tonight. Will watch the last movie of Kizumonogatari and also watch Nekomonogatari Black.

This series is hard to finish xd took me a whole week to go through the first season.
How have you found Kizu so far? I thought the films were great honestly, especially examining the nature of how Araragi and Shinobu's bond of co-dependence came to be.

Bake is generally great. The Ending theme especially might be my #1 in anime. With you being on Neko Black, I guess you've watched Nise too?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
How have you found Kizu so far? I thought the films were great honestly, especially examining the nature of how Araragi and Shinobu's bond of co-dependence came to be.

Bake is generally great. The Ending theme especially might be my #1 in anime. With you being on Neko Black, I guess you've watched Nise too?
The movies have been my favourite so far. I always had this idea that Shinobu was a good character and was curious to see her story with the MC and what kind of relationship they had.

Bake was pretty interesting because it was about dealing with Youkai and thst mystery component was very good. I was a bit surprised how they incorporated RL imagery in the anime at first but I think it added to its uniqueness.

Nise was unexpected for me as it gave more focus to Ecchi scenes. Seeing the birth of a siscon with that toothbrush scene was funny in hindsight. Although one thing that got me "confused" is what I perceived to be a shift in personality of Hanekawa from a sweet girl to a more "crude" girl for a lack of better wording.

When they showed so many times close ups to the eyes it reminded me of Nisekoi and after checking the studio is indeed the same.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
The movies have been my favourite so far. I always had this idea that Shinobu was a good character and was curious to see her story with the MC and what kind of relationship they had.

Bake was pretty interesting because it was about dealing with Youkai and thst mystery component was very good. I was a bit surprised how they incorporated RL imagery in the anime at first but I think it added to its uniqueness.

Nise was unexpected for me as it gave more focus to Ecchi scenes. Seeing the birth of a siscon with that toothbrush scene was funny in hindsight. Although one thing that got me "confused" is what I perceived to be a shift in personality of Hanekawa from a sweet girl to a more "crude" girl for a lack of better wording.

When they showed so many times close ups to the eyes it reminded me of Nisekoi and after checking the studio is indeed the same.
The "second season" of Monogatari focuses a lot more on Shinobu so I expect that you'll enjoy it. And ya, that a neck tilts are the Shaft speciality lol. Let me know how you go with the rest of it. Also hope that you feel better soon Waifubro.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
The "second season" of Monogatari focuses a lot more on Shinobu so I expect that you'll enjoy it. And ya, that a neck tilts are the Shaft speciality lol. Let me know how you go with the rest of it. Also hope that you feel better soon Waifubro.
Thanks waifubro.

Finished the movies. Very entertaining.