General Mafia General Chat

In this clown world.

If Flower is walking down the street - and thinks they are being followed.
They can pull out a gun and shoot someone.
When it is revealed they weren't even being followed by anyone, they will tell the police.
But I have emotions.
The family of the dead person will be told. Sorry Family - but the killer has emotions. We can't do anything about this.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Mafia is not about "emotional manpiulation". Wtf.
In no game of the world you manipulate someone emotionally. It's something malicious to do generally.
There should be some respect. You can "deceive" or "mislead" a player. But always keep out emotionality and respect boundries.
Emotional manipulation has no limits, it is undefined, unsportsmanny and needs regulation in order to establish a respectul game.

Enabling is outlawed in alot of mafia communities, and if it causes havoc it is strictly punishable and falls into the category of "bad heaviour".

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I’ll give a cookie to whoever finds a rule against “truth tells” in mafia.

Is it childish? It is. Not rulebreaking though.

Ratchet is doing a good job, he doesn’t deserve the nonsense drama a few of you are giving him. If you have issues, take them to Flowa and do it so post-game. Cause a mod can’t do anything whatsoever when no rules have been broken.

:kayneshrug:

If anything, the dead players are breaking rules right now by talking to the alive players.
thats funny cause the person who started this is the Mafia Section Mod. So that goes to prove my point rules don't matter to him and he doesn't do anything about breaks...

thats funny cause the person who started this is the Mafia Section Mod. So that goes to prove my point rules don't matter to him and he doesn't do anything about breaks...
It’s cause he got called out for it, in game, as a mod - not a player. I’m sure next time he’ll address it afterwards.