General Mafia General Chat

I was talking about when users from other sites were coming in making the scene less "organic"
I'm not sure this even is the issue. The issue is people just being generally more disrespectful these days. Like, I remember clashing with Reborn in my first game here. We did this for a few hours and then let go. There's never a need for 4 day phases of tunneling. Like, just fucking stop that nonsense.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I'm not sure this even is the issue. The issue is people just being generally more disrespectful these days. Like, I remember clashing with Reborn in my first game here. We did this for a few hours and then let go. There's never a need for 4 day phases of tunneling. Like, just fucking stop that nonsense.
holy fuck stfu with this victimizing bullshit.

back on oj, i recall people who where toxic and swear at other players and not behave would be mod killed right away. Host there take no bs from anyone ruining game for other players experience, I hardly see that in other mafia games in other forum.

I understand tunneling, can get aggravating as i have experience like 30+pages from other town player in past game. where led to not injoying the game because the same person took up much of the pages/arguing in a echo chamber on false beliefs and wasting person time who is town.

tunneling more trait to town i believe then scum player unless the scum player(is insane)

holy fuck stfu with this victimizing bullshit.
imo i don't think that is, have you ever dealt with tunneling, where person prevents you from playing and just same tunneling/mind set over and over again and prevents you from playing?, and it keeps repeating each game? this would leave the player from playing/reading other post because of tunneling wasting both parties time.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
imo i don't think that is, have you ever dealt with tunneling, where person prevents you from playing and just same tunneling/mind set over and over again and prevents you from playing?, and it keeps repeating each game? this would leave the player from playing/reading other post because of tunneling wasting both parties time.
naomi please leave cause you dont even understand the context, you want to know what tunneling to her is.

Flower being sused D1 cause she made a gambit with scum Ekko, who D2 TAC slightly pushed her while she wasnt even a lynch candidate or even any slight talking point her response was to get a counter wagon on him her reasoning is cause im so sick of his shit and annoying me and doc. d3 comes around and i vote her to see if shes actually an invest role i ask her 3 questions that dont add up to her "Scum read" on TAC and she completely begins to ignore me for that entire phase she isnt even discussed outside of possibility of scum equity on a player possibly flipping wolf. At the end of the cycle she votes the player she "cleared" per her own words and says yeah you need to be flipped.

That is where she gets "tunneled" for 4 cycles from shes a fucking crybaby self victim no one even pushed her. this shit is so fucking stupid and annoying, you dont even have any right to chime in when the entirety of the fucking game is fucking fed up with her and her antics.

she continuously wants to make remarks that players read her in bad faith when she puts everyone on ignore and makes ridiculous statements cause as soon as i subbed out the person who subbed in was an insta town lock for her after she continuously called me scum for 2 cycles.

stfu its a continuous self fucking pity party for flower every single fucking game when things dont go her way,

so go ahead and continue enabling her so we can see her have another fit in the next game if this community is even still around.

Last edited: