General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I expected nothing less from you waifubro. I'm watching it and I'm really enjoying. The animation is better than most anime from recent years. A very nice watch.

Nice, I'm glad you're enjoying Undead Girl. I think it's pretty interesting. Iirc that comes out on Thursdays.
Yeah, I really liked Lull in the Sea, I remember watching it when it was airing. Very pretty too.

Not up to date yet with Undead Girl - been watching it with some housemates, think we're on episode 5 (just finished the Vampire case). The concept is really unique, surprised I've been sleeping on it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh? That is a 100% legit reason for a vote.
sure, a very bad one and attacking NAI stuff for charlie, but can be used to get reactions yes i get that. but would u stay on this wagon entire day and not move? unless to another wagon with reason of the same caliber? this is pure survival mentality

I didn't quite understand what you said

btw are you just curious about my opinion or what??
You're one of the small handful of people I recognize and particularly look out for and respect in this and adjacent communities, someone with comparable experience to myself in many a vein in terms of hosting and moderating, and you have a very distinct opinion in some ways from myself as far as this is concerned, so I'm interested in hearing more from you in particular, yes.