General Mafia General Chat

sure, a very bad one and attacking NAI stuff for charlie, but can be used to get reactions yes i get that. but would u stay on this wagon entire day and not move? unless to another wagon with reason of the same caliber? this is pure survival mentality
Depends if I make it until the EoD, or if I find something better or not etc., etc. Depends on the game. There's a lot of factors influencing that, and some people just don't try as hard.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Depends if I make it until the EoD, or if I find something better or not etc., etc. Depends on the game. There's a lot of factors influencing that, and some people just don't try as hard.
im talking strictly people voting for some wack reason then not bothering to solve beyond it
so long as the wagon is not them, they dont care who else is lynched

AL sama

Red Haired
You're one of the small handful of people I recognize and particularly look out for and respect in this and adjacent communities, someone with comparable experience to myself in many a vein in terms of hosting and moderating, and you have a very distinct opinion in some ways from myself as far as this is concerned, so I'm interested in hearing more from you in particular, yes.
as you can see my opinion on this matter differs from the norm

so I'd let a host decide whether truth tells is acceptable in their games or not rather than making it a community-wide rule