General Mafia General Chat

Same to you.

When next Aries game?
Honestly since I moved back to America have had the itch to host a game just my job has made it difficult to commit to it. Still I'm hoping around April or May I get to start hosting games again. I'm going to start with making a Dragonball themed game since I was already working on the set up before I stopped followed by remaking that one piece game from a year ago that ended suddenly here.

If I still got the passion after those two games I will do Bleach and Naruto after the One Piece game

Honestly since I moved back to America have had the itch to host a game just my job has made it difficult to commit to it. Still I'm hoping around April or May I get to start hosting games again. I'm going to start with making a Dragonball themed game since I was already working on the set up before I stopped followed by remaking that one piece game from a year ago that ended suddenly here.

If I still got the passion after those two games I will do Bleach and Naruto after the One Piece game
Long time Aries been a while how was your trip to Mexico ??

Many many moons ago when DX was still a thing.
In fact, the last wrestling match I ever watched was Shawn Michaels last match. :josad:
Shawn Michaels had the best retirement match... Then he came back and ruined for a one off match that was basically filler. :josad: wrestling right now has gotten more fun than it was when John Cena was on top. No more PG era stuff

I always knew Vincetty was into that stuff
The sad thing is I don't think anyone who watched wrestling was shocked at the Vince allegations. Dude wanted to make a incest storyline with his daughter before they convinced him to not go through with it. The signs were always there:crazwhat:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Happy Valentine's Day.

Today's the day that love's in thr air. A romantic dinner for two, a surprise gift to your other half, a romantic gesture to show how important your partner is in your everyday life.

Hope you enjoy this day