General Mafia General Chat

I'm surprised how little I've seen horror themed games. I can see multiple games that can be done with the theme from classic Universal horror to slasher films to the super natural to a favorites/weebs level horror game

Or maybe internet mysteries/ SCP Foundation

tbh, that’s a goated idea
Yeah that would be pretty cool themes, man sometimes I wonder if I was younger and had more free time lots of themes would have liked to make. So many themes that have yet to have been made like a network Mafia would have been cool to see like a Nickelodeon game, Disney Channel Game (Animated Shows) or a Cartoon Network themed Game
:pepecroc::pepebuggy::pepehawk:

As bad as it may feel I think sometimes it's okay to just walk away from social media for a while. It's hard balancing real world with online stuff at times, been playing/hosting for a decade plus and don't know how much times I've gotten burnt out from Mafia.

Sometimes I get that itch to come back and play Mafia or host a game but know with my current schedule it just isn't possible like it was when I was younger, I'll have to just settle for cameos. Don't know Indigo that well but I hope they are doing good with life in general and one day they can pop up again even if it's just for a quick cameo hi and bye

As bad as it may feel I think sometimes it's okay to just walk away from social media for a while. It's hard balancing real world with online stuff at times, been playing/hosting for a decade plus and don't know how much times I've gotten burnt out from Mafia.

Sometimes I get that itch to come back and play Mafia or host a game but know with my current schedule it just isn't possible like it was when I was younger, I'll have to just settle for cameos. Don't know Indigo that well but I hope they are doing good with life in general and one day they can pop up again even if it's just for a quick cameo hi and bye
Same here man we had so much time back as kids . :josad: