General Mafia General Chat

Wtf are you idiots whining about.

Let's get a small 9p game going. With people who aren't being nostalgic. Happiness kills nostalgia guys, its that simple.
damn chill dude, no need to call them idiots

speaking of games tho, id love to host a small ace attorney game sometime (maybe next month?)
im not sure if i'll do it on here or olf yet tho...
would any of u guys be interested in it?

The good Ole days when real life responsibilities were in the back seat. Still even though i have some fond memories I am looking forward to the future. Maybe it's nostalgia talking but I may be getting some free time soon. I'll like to host another game here
Great !

I’ll join the game let me know if it’s here or in NF ?

Likely here, NF Mafia is pretty much dead at this point. I've been watching more films lately and been inspired a bit to make my next game Cinematic Mafia. Cash in on the Cinematic verses now that's its on a decline
Ya that’s sad NF mafia used to be great . All OGs like Wad, SinRaven, Didi , WW , Rem they all got busy :josad:

Ya that’s sad NF mafia used to be great . All OGs like Wad, SinRaven, Didi , WW , Rem they all got busy :josad:
Yeah one by one they started to leave. It was a good run honestly considering NF Mafia started around 2010. As sad as it is that the community is no more it is kinda a bittersweet ending knowing from the ashes the spirit of NF Mafia lives on here and one day when the WG Mafia scene is at it's end just take comfort that another forum will rise and carry on the will of WG Mafia.

There isn't, as far as I'm aware, a hard post limit. That said, I would insist on a coach, and for no Super Role Madness, simply because I have no idea where your experience level as a host is.
all the games I’ve hosted on nf were lauded as amazing. If you want I can pm you the role list and you tell me what you think maybe?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
all the games I’ve hosted on nf were lauded as amazing. If you want I can pm you the role list and you tell me what you think maybe?
I'd prefer to remove subjectivity from the process - I could compromise on the no SRM, because on further consideration, with a coach of sorts you would be fine anyway. You're free to pick whomever you want to help.