General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
"giga chad town leader reloady is on the case, we can relax this game guys"

"dem this dead chat is very deaded. so what do we have left? one town watcher reloady vs 3 remaining mafia players... these odds dont look so good for the mafia team lol"

"i am an extra voting power for reloady. where he goes i follow. if he tells me to vote myself i do without question lol"

we can hook u up with more wink wink

Name: Mr. Reloaded, Relo, the Don, Boss.
Origin: Worstgen Mafia, The Family Restaurant.
About me: I did not kill my wife I swear!
Favourite Alignment: Mafia.
Favourite role: Framer.

You're welcome!
Perfect :finally:
"giga chad town leader reloady is on the case, we can relax this game guys"

"dem this dead chat is very deaded. so what do we have left? one town watcher reloady vs 3 remaining mafia players... these odds dont look so good for the mafia team lol"

"i am an extra voting power for reloady. where he goes i follow. if he tells me to vote myself i do without question lol"

we can hook u up with more wink wink
:fransuper:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
"From the depths of WG, a seasoned player forged with Iron and Blood, He goes by the name of Mr. Reloaded, The First of His Name, The Leader of All Town, The Father of Scum, The Last Indie, The Zenith of Thought Provoking Action Submission, Hallmark of Playing, Golden Standard of Manipulation. Feast your eyes on the very banquet of the pinacle of Mafia right before you. For you are blessed to play with him, and cursed to play against him. The Ultimate Weapon of WG, that will bring back the Golden Medal to his fellow forum players"

NATIONALITY:

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): 2023

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: Worstgen, Fanverse, OneLastForum

COMMUNITY INFO: From the depths of WG, a seasoned player forged with Iron and Blood, He goes by the name of Mr. Reloaded, The First of His Name, The Leader of All Town, The Father of Scum, The Last Indie, The Zenith of Thought Provoking Action Submission, Hallmark of Playing, Golden Standard of Manipulation. Feast your eyes on the very banquet of the pinacle of Mafia right before you. For you are blessed to play with him, and cursed to play against him. The Ultimate Weapon of WG, that will bring back the Golden Medal to his fellow forum players

BIO: I did not kill my wife I swear!

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
NATIONALITY:

COMMUNITY INFO: From the depths of WG, a seasoned player forged with Iron and Blood, He goes by the name of Mr. Reloaded, The First of His Name, The Leader of All Town, The Father of Scum, The Last Indie, The Zenith of Thought Provoking Action Submission, Hallmark of Playing, Golden Standard of Manipulation. Feast your eyes on the very banquet of the pinacle of Mafia right before you. For you are blessed to play with him, and cursed to play against him. The Ultimate Weapon of WG, that will bring back the Golden Medal to his fellow forum players

BIO: I did not kill my wife I swear!
She's a beauty.

Now for the Bio:

Oh my, we have a visitor here, welcome~

My name is Reloaded, but dear guest such as you could call me Relo, nice to meet you...

I'm just someone who has wide preferences of anime as I like various kind of genres; Slice of Life, action, battle, romance, comedy, sports, magical girl, sci-fi, mecha, mystery, CGDCT etc.

In any case I can watch pretty much everything as long as I find it interesting.

As you may have noticed, I'm a JoJo fan but despite that I never read the manga in order to make myself more excited when I'm watching the anime adaptation^^

Meanwhile while I am blabbering about myself here^^...

As for things I like, I like cats as I have five of them here, they are so cute^^
...also I like to drink coffee to start and to end my day, black coffee in the morning and either caffe latte or cappuccino in the evening, sometimes tea...

Oh btw let me cheer you up in case you're low on energy...

Feeling motivated? Good...

...just kidding, I know you wouldn't want that :D

You know, I am something of a gamer myself, I play Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail and love both games, I think I have made a decent progress with both games :)

I guess that's what I can tell you about myself, thank you for you attention.
If you have any question or simply want to talk to me feel free to write something on private message, you can ask about anything to me there so ask away ;)

In case you encounter many difficult things in life....

Thank you very much to those of you who just used your time to visit this simple bio..

....here, a souvenir from me, hope you will like it...

Thank you ~β˜†

P.S.: I did not kill my wife I swear!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
She's a beauty.

Now for the Bio:

My name is Reloaded, but dear guest such as you could call me Relo, nice to meet you...

I'm just someone who has wide preferences of anime as I like various kind of genres; Slice of Life, action, battle, romance, comedy, sports, magical girl, sci-fi, mecha, mystery, CGDCT etc.

In any case I can watch pretty much everything as long as I find it interesting.

As you may have noticed, I'm a JoJo fan but despite that I never read the manga in order to make myself more excited when I'm watching the anime adaptation^^

As for things I like, I like cats as I have five of them here, they are so cute^^
...also I like to drink coffee to start and to end my day, black coffee in the morning and either caffe latte or cappuccino in the evening, sometimes tea...

You know, I am something of a gamer myself, I play Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail and love both games, I think I have made a decent progress with both games :)

If you have any question or simply want to talk to me feel free to write something on private message, you can ask about anything to me there so ask away ;)

Thank you very much to those of you who just used your time to visit this simple bio..

Thank you ~β˜†

This is too kawaii for a wife beater like Relo

I mean… uhhh.. I didn’t say that
πŸ’€

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
This is too kawaii for a wife beater like Relo

I mean… uhhh.. I didn’t say that
πŸ’€
The true Yandere.

Yuno Gasai has nothing on Relo.

NATIONALITY:

COMMUNITY INFO: From the depths of WG, a seasoned player forged with Iron and Blood, He goes by the name of Mr. Reloaded, The First of His Name, The Leader of All Town, The Father of Scum, The Last Indie, The Zenith of Thought Provoking Action Submission, Hallmark of Playing, Golden Standard of Manipulation. Feast your eyes on the very banquet of the pinacle of Mafia right before you. For you are blessed to play with him, and cursed to play against him. The Ultimate Weapon of WG, that will bring back the Golden Medal to his fellow forum players.
Bio:

Thank you ~β˜†

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
NATIONALITY:

COMMUNITY INFO: From the depths of WG, a seasoned player forged with Iron and Blood, He goes by the name of Mr. Reloaded, The First of His Name, The Leader of All Town, The Father of Scum, The Last Indie, The Zenith of Thought Provoking Action Submission, Hallmark of Playing, Golden Standard of Manipulation. Feast your eyes on the very banquet of the pinacle of Mafia right before you. For you are blessed to play with him, and cursed to play against him. The Ultimate Weapon of WG, that will bring back the Golden Medal to his fellow forum players.
Bio:

Thank you ~β˜†

Perfection!

What’s the rules on hosting a game? I didn’t see a calendar. But I’m looking around on mobile so maybe I missed it.

Edit: I think I found it.

Last edited: