Rules Mafia Queue & Management Thread

I can do the sign ups, just to getting my players. If someone wants to do a quick game I have no problem letting them go ahead of me for the moment as I have no idea how long will take to get my sign ups done. My game is favs/weebs level of a game set up do to the nature of it so ill like to not be forced to cut off any slots if necessary
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I can do the sign ups, just to getting my players. If someone wants to do a quick game I have no problem letting them go ahead of me for the moment as I have no idea how long will take to get my sign ups done. My game is favs/weebs level of a game set up do to the nature of it so ill like to not be forced to cut off any slots if necessary
I think it's worth you posting sign ups, if it doesn't fill within a few days we can have the next one go while yours remain open in the background so you get the rest.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
So im trying to do the sign ups for my game, is their a reason I can't upload a image from imgur here?
All I can think of is that Imgur has blocked the UK from accessing the site. So for example, I can't see it at all. Maybe that has shut down access to it completely or something, I really don't know. Try imgbb instead, though they do delete images more frequently than Imgur I think. Other alternative is to post in to a discord server, then open the image in browser, and use that link.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/41592665292443-Imgur-access-in-the-United-Kingdom

Copy and paste than in, I can't post the link as it auto wraps
 
All I can think of is that Imgur has blocked the UK from accessing the site. So for example, I can't see it at all. Maybe that has shut down access to it completely or something, I really don't know. Try imgbb instead, though they do delete images more frequently than Imgur I think. Other alternative is to post in to a discord server, then open the image in browser, and use that link.
A user named @Jaguark101 had issues with imgur as well idk why, can you try doing it on Imgbb.
Yeah @Ariess here in the UK they seemed to have disabled Imgur.
Thank you mates, so i switched to imgbb and im still running into the same problems. Says something went wrong. Please try again later or contact the administrator. I did move back to Mexico recently dont know if that has anything to do with it
 
Top