Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

"If I Had Stayed There At The Bottom, I Would've Hated Myself."
Zen’in Maki

vs

Jogo
“It doesn’t have to be smiling in the end. As long as curses emerge as the true humans.”

Rules/Restrictions: Bloodlusted
Makis Top Speed maxed at Mach 1
Use feats and portrayal from cannon that have been shown
Weapons can be used.

Death Match
DO NOT USE HEADCANNON

100m apart

Thoughts: Even with the speed decrease for Maki Jogo gets hard bodied as she has portrayed better feats against both Human and Cursed Naoyo by outpacing both while Human Naoyo was confirmed faster than Jogo while Maki has shown on multiple occasions to keep pace with 15F Sukuna who Jogo couldn’t keep up the pace with and keeping up with 20F Heian Era Sukuna.

Due to Maki having Heavenly Restriction she is unaffected by Domain Expansion.

Maki with Mach 1 speeds wins with no more than High Diffs.​

Jogo high to extreme diff

None of Maki’s feats put her over Jogo especially if we use the anime but for the sake of the argument we’ll use the manga to make it fair

First, she never outpaced Human or Cursed Naoya. She beat both through her superior reaction speed not movement speed

I also don’t consider beating either particularly impressive because Projection Sorcery especially when used by CG Naoya (who’s IQ dropped significantly upon transforming) is incredibly predictable

Noritoshi Kamo was able to react to rush attacks from Naoya before he even used Flowing Scale: Stack

Her feats against Sukuna also can’t really be used since Sukuna is heavily nerfed and it’s incredibly hard to gauge where he stands and how much effort he’s exerting

For example, Sukuna with significantly reduced output, worse control over his body due to the soul punches, and a stabbed heart absolutely brutalized Maki when he decided to take the fight seriously. It wasn’t close at all

Jogo has the perfect arsenal for dealing with Maki

Ember Insects which attack through sound and explode (plus Gojo implied there was another effect if they manage to stab you… which we never saw cause he has Infinity) on top of his volcano plumes which can spawn from any surface should be enough to mix her up

If we’re assuming Maki has her own kit (which is just the SSK) and Toji has his own kit (ISOH, SSK, Chain, etc) then Jogo beats Maki high diff and beats Toji extreme diff

To keep this simple.

1) Jogo ~ 8 finger Sukuna.

2) Maki is getting dogged by a "10F" Sukuna (but he is probably significantly weaker than that).

Long explanation.

1) Jogo is relative to 8-finger Sukuna. People try to squirm their way out of this but it's not only stated by Kenjaku - who thinks Jogo would be a tough fight according to Gege btw - it's re-affirmed by databooks as well.

2) Sukuna's CE output was stated to be at 50% at the beginning of the fight with Yuta. His CE output and control over his body then drops considerably due to Yuji's soul punches.

By the time Sukuna is fighting Maki, his output is so low that even characters like Larue and Choso can walk off black flashes from him.

Black flash exponentially increases the power of an attack to 2.5th power. Larue and Choso tanking 50% output to 2.5th power it's ridiculous.

To put this in "finger" terms - if Sukuna is at 10 fingers of output, his punches on Larue and Choso would be equivalent to punches reinforced with 10^2.5 or ~316 fingers worth of CE.

So even saying the Sukuna that fought Maki was at 10F is a crazy high ball @zenox

you sound ridiculous….

you just said she fought 10F Sukuna….
I don't agree with the black flash 316 finger thing but via basic scaling Sukuna is far below 15 Fingers right now

Saying he's sitting at 10 Fingers is already a bit of a reach

He was at 50% of his CE capacity before using various Dismantles and Cleaves and then going on to use the World Slash against Yuta

His output and physical control should also be shot due to the soul damage dealt by Yuji

I don't agree with the black flash 316 finger thing but via basic scaling Sukuna is far below 15 Fingers right now

Saying he's sitting at 10 Fingers is already a bit of a reach

He was at 50% of his CE capacity before using various Dismantles and Cleaves and then going on to use the World Slash against Yuta

His output and physical control should also be shot due to the soul damage dealt by Yuji
The 316 buff isn’t even that inconsistent.

Mahito’s body of distorted killing makes his skin hundreds of times stronger.

Yuji’s reaction to learning that was “I need to hit him with black flash.”

The 316 buff isn’t even that inconsistent.

Mahito’s body of distorted killing makes his skin hundreds of times stronger.

Yuji’s reaction to learning that was “I need to hit him with black flash.”
If a black flash from Sukuna was that strong even at 3 fingers he should tear a hole in literally everybody

I don't think the buff it gives is that good

Gege just can't do math

He fucked up with Limitless too and a professional mathematician (or astrophysicist I can't remember) had to come in and help him figure it out

If a black flash from Sukuna was that strong even at 3 fingers he should tear a hole in literally everybody

I don't think the buff it gives is that good

Gege just can't do math

He fucked up with Limitless too and a professional mathematician (or astrophysicist I can't remember) had to come in and help him figure it out
A black flash from 3F Sukuna would be like a basic reinforced punch from 15F Sukuna it’s not that crazy

A black flash from 3F Sukuna would be like a basic reinforced punch from 15F Sukuna it’s not that crazy
Right but then it's a slippery slope from there

For these characters to survive Sukuna would have to be at 3-4 at most 5 Fingers right now

He's weakened but I don't think he's that weak

Then again I could be underestimating him since Sukuna thought he could possibly handle Megumi's Mahoraga at 3 Fingers

maki high-extreme

we are way past shibuya where jogo used to gets downplayed just cause sukuna played with him
now even a weaker version of sukuna is playing with all the special grade tiers
if u wanna completely remove the context of sukuna being the most fascinated by maki compared to other special grades ( cause of having 0 cursed energy and being an anomaly )
then we can do the same abt jogo and say he actually pushed sukuna to use open ( sukuna only used that cause he wanted to fight jogo using his specialty )

both of these arguments are completely worthless due to them having special circumstances

in terms of portrayal , jogo is no weakling
he does not get trashed by heian era sorcerers ( who are stronger than the modern era )
and he certainly does not get trashed by kenjaku ( who is also on another level compared to modern era )
he only gets trashed by the strongest
sukuna - strongest of all time
gojo - strongest of modern era
kashimo- strongest of edo era
mahoraga - strongest shikigami

other than that , jogo is giving anyone a strong fuckin fight
there is no such scenario as ' low diff ' or ' midd diff '

Maki wins but probably extreme diff.

For example how would you scale Jogo vs Geto? Jogo wins right? Mid to hard diff I'd say... If Toji wins Geto low diff than Maki too.

Not sure about Maki surpassing Toji yet.

Toji's display of speed over Dagon was more impressive than Naobito's. Maki is probably faster than Jogo if we translate that to her. Atop of it, Dagon says Naobito is probably faster than Jogo, so there's that to pair it with. Jogo beats Naobito in the end though that's only after Naobito's speed is nerfed. Dagon for example only ever starts dodging Naobito, whose attacks even Pre-Awakened Maki could respond to, after Naobito loses an arm. The narrator mentions that arm as well when Naobito versed Jogo.

Speed goes to Maki and Maki's reaction speed is ofc higher than her own speed. This means Maki would have an easier time slashing Jogo than Jogo would have touching her. Her sword is oneshot atop of that whereas Maki's own durability at least has the possibility of tanking Jogo's fire.

Probably Mid diff for Maki at worst. Jogo may be comparable to Maki overall, but her lethality means it won't be a long fight. It's basically like if you gave Sukuna World Slash before he fought Gojo. Can Gojo hurt Sukuna? Yes, but Sukuna can spam a one shot ability at Gojo and land it reliably.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Toji's display of speed over Dagon was more impressive than Naobito's. Maki is probably faster than Jogo if we translate that to her. Atop of it, Dagon says Naobito is probably faster than Jogo, so there's that to pair it with. Jogo beats Naobito in the end though that's only after Naobito's speed is nerfed. Dagon for example only ever starts dodging Naobito, whose attacks even Pre-Awakened Maki could respond to, after Naobito loses an arm. The narrator mentions that arm as well when Naobito versed Jogo.

Speed goes to Maki and Maki's reaction speed is ofc higher than her own speed. This means Maki would have an easier time slashing Jogo than Jogo would have touching her. Her sword is oneshot atop of that whereas Maki's own durability at least has the possibility of tanking Jogo's fire.

Probably Mid diff for Maki at worst. Jogo may be comparable to Maki overall, but her lethality means it won't be a long fight. It's basically like if you gave Sukuna World Slash before he fought Gojo. Can Gojo hurt Sukuna? Yes, but Sukuna can spam a one shot ability at Gojo and land it reliably.
It’s stated both Naobito and Naoyo are faster than Jogo.

when Maki actually was realized as Tojis equal it was when she was fighting cursed Naoyo who was displaying speeds of Mach 3 which she was able to react and counter following that fight she wa sable to keep up with 15f Sukuna, CE output when attacking was nerfed but that doesn’t change Sukunas base stats or strength and Maki was able to handle that with ease.

Jogo gets tossed by both maki and Toji

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'd image this fight would transpire relatively similar to Toji vs Dagon, even if we're a bit cautious with how we scale Maki currently and don't underestimate Jogo she should win this, let's also not forget that they both fought against Sukuna and Maki's performance was notably better.
The Sukuna Maki fought and the one Jogo fought are worlds apart.