Versus Battle Makima vs Ryomen Sukuna

R1: Better villain? / R2: Better character? / R3: Like more? / R4: Stronger?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
R1: Who is a better villain?

R2: Who is a better character?

R3: Who do you like more?

R4: Who is stronger?

VS

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Ravagerblade @Akai2 @EtenBoby @PirateKingDrew @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yelan @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Real94 @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @hayze moya @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @Adam-san @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @Rottkins @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @ฤฐsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @zenox @Enzo

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
R4 is tricky for me. Sukuna outclasses her in stats but Makima has so many powers and 127 million lives. If she deems him inferior he's under her control. I voted for Sukuna winning in the end but I might need to reconsider.

In other rounds, specifically R1 and R2, Makima clears easily. R3 was close for me too tho.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
R4 is tricky for me. Sukuna outclasses her in stats but Makima has so many powers and 127 million lives. If she deems him inferior he's under her control. I voted for Sukuna winning in the end but I might need to reconsider.

In other rounds, specifically R1 and R2, Makima clears easily. R3 was close for me too tho.
Makima clears Rounds 1 to 3. I'm not sure for R4 as I'm behind on JJK, but I voted Makima anyway to represent.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Makima clears Rounds 1 to 3. I'm not sure for R4 as I'm behind on JJK, but I voted Makima anyway to represent.
Yeah I agree. As for R4 like I said it's really tricky. Sukuna outclasses her in stats, but Makima has too many powers and hax abilities. She could even finger-blast him to space like she did to Denji and I am not sure Sukuna can survive that. I voted for him initially but I might need to think more about it lol like I mentioned.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

127 million lives? This in second part of CSM?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
127 million lives? This in second part of CSM?
Larry :josad:

Makima has a contract with the prime minister of Japan. Any damage dealt to her goes to Japanese citizens instead.
So to kill her you'd have to kill all of Japan firstly because all the damage will be dealt to them. Well now it's around 126 million.

Larry :josad:

Makima has a contract with the prime minister of Japan. Any damage dealt to her goes to Japanese citizens instead.
So to kill her you'd have to kill all of Japan firstly because all the damage will be dealt to them. Well now it's around 126 million.
Bitch was savage af :risitameh:

I never really understood how Denji kun killed her. I should re-read the last chapters I guess, though it was weird...

Same way I don't understand how she somehow came back as a kid whereas Denji ate her (fucking weird manga ngl)

Feel free to explain me bros.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I never really understood how Denji kun killed her. I should re-read the last chapters I guess, though it was weird...
At the graveyard Makima was fighting Pochita and not Denji. Denji hid there and used a chainsaw created from Powah's blood that effectively slowed down her healing. Thus she couldn't regen as quickly, and lasted long enough for Denji to eat her.

Same way I don't understand how she somehow came back as a kid whereas Denji ate her (fucking weird manga ngl)
She was probably killed ASAP in Hell cuz the primal devils hate her imo and she respawned in the shape of Nayuta. Or there are some specifics with her contract with the prime minister.

At the graveyard Makima was fighting Pochita and not Denji. Denji hid there and used a chainsaw created from Powah's blood that effectively slowed down her healing. Thus she couldn't regen as quickly, and lasted long enough for Denji to eat her.

She was probably killed ASAP in Hell cuz the primal devils hate her imo and she respawned in the shape of Nayuta. Or there are some specifics with her contract with the prime minister.

I forgot/misgot those points, thanks.

Btw, does Part II worthes it?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
R1: Who is a better villain?

R2: Who is a better character?

R3: Who do you like more?

R4: Who is stronger?
Round 1: Not voting here. Neither of them strikes me super good at least for this one. Sukuna still has a chance for a flashback and explanation of his actions and character. Makima's goals weren't some Aizen-level shit, pretty boring too. So I don't vote here.

Round 2: Same as Round 1.

Round 3: Sukuna.

Round 4: Sukuna.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Round 1: Not voting here. Neither of them strikes me super good at least for this one. Sukuna still has a chance for a flashback and explanation of his actions and character. Makima's goals weren't some Aizen-level shit, pretty boring too. So I don't vote here.
Wdym? Makima's goals were all established and she actually fulfilled one of those. Not to mention how great and terrifying of a villain she was. Made Aki, Denji's best friend and someone he perceived as a brother fight him to death and have Denji kill him. Killed Power right in front of Denji while making sure Denji couldn't do anything. Planned all of that out to give him bonds and then take them away. To destroy him completely. Makima has been one of the best villains recently. Sukuna has nothing on her so far.

Seth

โ€Ž
Wdym? Makima's goals were all established and she actually fulfilled one of those. Not to mention how great and terrifying of a villain she was. Made Aki, Denji's best friend and someone he perceived as a brother fight him to death and have Denji kill him. Killed Power right in front of Denji while making sure Denji couldn't do anything. Planned all of that out to give him bonds and then take them away. To destroy him completely. Makima has been one of the best villains recently. Sukuna has nothing on her so far.
You are not being honest because Chainsaw Man is your favorite manga atm probably.

Can't take ur words for an unbiased opinion.

Makima's writing is not even close to top-tier villainy.

In the end I wasn't answering you to get you arguing if my or your take is correct, just shared thoughts and picked my votes.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You are not being honest because Chainsaw Man is your favorite manga atm probably.
No CSM is not my favourite manga at the moment. And what have I said that's not true lmao? Literally all in the panels.

Can't take ur words for an unbiased opinion.
Right lmao.

Makima's writing is not even close to top-tier villainy.
Yeah, you must have speedread it ngl. Makima was absolutely top tier.

In the end I wasn't answering you to get you arguing if my or your take is correct, just shared thoughts and picked my votes.
That's fine. I am just showing you that Makima achieved her goal and will most likely achieve her second one as well.

She wanted to rid the world of the rest of the Horsemen, which is probably gonna happen.

She wanted to get consumed by CSM which happened.

She made Denji get to know friendship, life, the good things in it, and then took all of that away. Made him kill one of his friends himself, the male deuteragonist, and killed the female deuteragonist right in front of Denji with him being capable of only watching and agreeing.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah.

Not entertaining ur delusion more.

Totally unbiased fan giving his opinion!
Yes it is an objective fact that Makima was a top tier villain. If you don't like her that's fine, it doesn't change the facts.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yes it is an objective fact that Makima was a top tier villain. If you don't like her that's fine, it doesn't change the facts.
She was not even close to Top Tier villain.

You must've never read too much mangas if Makima's writing is Top Tier for you bro.