Versus Battle Makima vs Ryomen Sukuna

R1: Better villain? / R2: Better character? / R3: Like more? / R4: Stronger?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Dunno. I'd say that this is just to show some impact. She had spotted him already, why would she be surprised?
Yeah she did spot him from some 500 km away, but then he stopped. She could have been surprised it managed to hit her at all I guess.

R1: Tie, both are great villains in their own way.
R2: Idfk.
R3: Sukuna hands down
R4: Malevolent Shrine and keep that shit up till she dies.

Ngl the back and forth between Seth and Light had me weak for a second lol. I like Sukuna better, but Makima looks like the far better villian from where I left off on JJK, Sukuna is just limited from the start and doesnโ€™t do much on that end. The guy with the Samuri get up in JJK whoโ€™s name I forgot probably carried that mantle of villainy for a good portion.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ngl the back and forth between Seth and Light had me weak for a second lol.
@Seth just has a hateboner for CSM lmao.

I like Sukuna better, but Makima looks like the far better villian from where I left off on JJK, Sukuna is just limited from the start and doesnโ€™t do much on that end. T
When did you stop btw? But yeah even now Sukuna isn't in the same league as Makima. She's much better.

The guy with the Samuri get up in JJK whoโ€™s name I forgot probably carried that mantle of villainy for a good portion.
Kenny? Yeah he and Mahito carry.

@Seth just has a hateboner for CSM lmao.

When did you stop btw? But yeah even now Sukuna isn't in the same league as Makima. She's much better.

Kenny? Yeah he and Mahito carry.
I think I stopped around the Mahito fight. Sukuna doesnโ€™t do much by then anyway, heโ€™s still plays the Nine Tails role from where I stopped.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž