Versus Battle Makima vs Ryomen Sukuna

R1: Better villain? / R2: Better character? / R3: Like more? / R4: Stronger?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
She was not even close to Top Tier villain.

You must've never read too much mangas if Makima's writing is Top Tier for you bro.
I've probably read more manga than you have lmao. Makima is absolutely a top tier villain. Your prejudice against CSM doesn't change that. It's fine if you think she isn't tho, I was just correcting some of your misconceptions.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I've probably read more manga than you have lmao. Makima is absolutely a top tier villain. Your prejudice against CSM doesn't change that. It's fine if you think she isn't tho, I was just correcting some of your misconceptions.
Bro is mad because I don't gaslight every character he does.

Makima is plain and simple. She never stood next to top tier villainy. You are completely biased.

I dislike Sukuna and I can actually argue differences between them.

You are biased af.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Bro is mad because I don't gaslight every character he does.
Why would I be mad lmao? Can't you talk normally for once and have a proper discussion?

Makima is plain and simple. She never stood next to top tier villainy. You are completely biased.
I am not being biased. Literally explained all of it and what made her a top tier villain.

I dislike Sukuna and I can actually argue differences between them.

You are biased af.
I like Sukuna, but he's nowhere near Makima as a villain thus far.

Nah. Like I said already it's fine if you don't like CSM and Makima, no one cares about that.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Why would I be mad lmao? Can't you talk normally for once and have a proper discussion?

I am not being biased. Literally explained all of it and what made her a top tier villain.

I like Sukuna, but he's nowhere near Makima as a villain thus far.

Nah. Like I said already it's fine if you don't like CSM and Makima, no one cares about that.
I am not entertaining your delusion.

Makima was never a Top Tier villain. Cope.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Makima is probably one of the best manga villain ever
Not probably. She deffo is. Her accomplishments speak for themselves. Not the best of course, that's Johan Liebert, but she's definitely among the top.

MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
R1: Who is a better villain?
MAKIMA
R2: Who is a better character?
MAKIMA
R3: Who do you like more?
MAKIMA
Sukuna should be the obvious choice in terms of AP/DC - both are considered immortal but the difference is who runs out first. Realistically speaking if Makima has Gojo confidence against Sukuna she is the obvious victor. She can control the dead and teleport along with having the Snake, Future and Punishment Devil abilities as well.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah I think R1 and R2 shouldn't even be debated. Makima is so clearly ahead of Sukuna in those two that it's undebatable.

Sukuna should be the obvious choice in terms of AP/DC - both are considered immortal but the difference is who runs out first. Realistically speaking if Makima has Gojo confidence against Sukuna she is the obvious victor. She can control the dead and teleport along with having the Snake, Future and Punishment Devil abilities as well.
As for this, yeah I said the same thing on the first page I think. A lot of the fight depends on Makima's confidence. Sukuna has to bust out something biiiiig at the start of the battle, otherwise if he messes around, Makima will find him inferior and he'd be under her control then. Sukuna has the means with the flame arrow, his domain and an advantage in stats to shake up Makima's confidence. So it basically comes down to it. If Sukuna busts out a big move at the start or early into the fight he most likely wins. If he doesn't bust out a big move early on, he becomes Makima's new toy.

MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
As for this, yeah I said the same thing on the first page I think. A lot of the fight depends on Makima's confidence. Sukuna has to bust out something biiiiig at the start of the battle, otherwise if he messes around, Makima will find him inferior and he'd be under her control then. Sukuna has the means with the flame arrow, his domain and an advantage in stats to shake up Makima's confidence. So it basically comes down to it. If Sukuna busts out a big move at the start or early into the fight he most likely wins. If he doesn't bust out a big move early on, he becomes Makima's new toy.
Say we have the same exact fight with Gojo vs Sukuna but he can't control him right away lets say after round 5 of DE he would have been deemed inferior and then controlled. Her confidence is insane just look at what she did to what Devil again in their world, fear or who again?

Would be hard to scale a vs battle as a lot of factors come into play in this one but I think Sukuna loses, he's too overly confident and Makima actually has a higher battle IQ and IQ overall.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Say we have the same exact fight with Gojo vs Sukuna but he can't control him right away lets say after round 5 of DE he would have been deemed inferior and then controlled. Her confidence is insane just look at what she did to what Devil again in their world, fear or who again?
Yeah by that point in time, Makima would have definitely deemed him inferior, as Gojo is out here whopping the brains outta Sukuna.
If Makima were to do that, then yeah Sukuna would just be her new pet.

Yeah she wasn't phased having to face the Darkness Devil, although she was hurt by it. But Primal Devils are insane. The Falling Devil appearing on Earth recently caused world wide disarray with earthquakes, tsunamis, and shit.

Would be hard to scale a vs battle as a lot of factors come into play in this one but I think Sukuna loses, he's too overly confident and Makima actually has a higher battle IQ and IQ overall.
I tend to agree with this. Makima seems to have an edge there for sure. But it really does come down to the fact imo at least whether Sukuna busts out something big or messes around. I voted for him earlier, but it's basically either way depending on how they approach the battle.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I get r3 and r4 questions, but r1 and r2... Sukuna is just default villian. And nothing special about him as a character.
Yeah like I said above, it shouldn't even be debatable imo
Yeah I think R1 and R2 shouldn't even be debated. Makima is so clearly ahead of Sukuna in those two that it's undebatable.
^

I think it's not that clear. She probably is faster than him.
Speed scaling is weird I admit. I guess it comes down to perception. In JJK we at least have some numbers, like Maki being faster than Naoya who hits Mach 3 speeds, and Maki being a complete and total fodder to Gojo and Sukuna, who are much above that. But no exact measurement on the two of them.

Yeah like I said above, it shouldn't even be debatable imo
Speed scaling is weird I admit. I guess it comes down to perception. In JJK we at least have some numbers, like Maki being faster than Naoya who hits Mach 3 speeds, and Maki being a complete and total fodder to Gojo and Sukuna, who are much above that. But no exact measurement on the two of them.
Yeah. I mean, Makima was able to react to the Gun Devil more or less. And the Gun Devil was pretty fast.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah. I mean, Makima was able to react to the Gun Devil more or less. And the Gun Devil was pretty fast.
Yeah but she was still getting shot. We can't really extrapolate her upper limit from there. Much like it's difficult to extrapolate the upper limits of Sukuna and Gojo who make the rest of the verse look like total fodders.

Makima is a much better villain and simply by being a character she's already a better character than Sukuna by default, but I may still like Sukuna more at least for his current design and potential. That dancing signature over there almost made me change that vote though.

Also, although she has the better hax, he's stronger.