Manga forums and Mangas

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Title says it all.

How manga forums have influenced your reading of a manga?

To me, it has been good. Yeah sometimes salt becomes too much to take affecting my enjoyment of a manga( I advise you to start carrying mineral water bottle to dilute the salt before login πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) but on the postive side

• Many threads and posts gave me good laugh especially the memes
  • Helped me understand a manga from diverse perspective
  • Met like-minded and cool people from around the globe
  • And, most importantly it helped me become more tolerant towards difference in opinion

What about you all?

It's great to be able to chat with people that are experiencing the Manga with you. If you have questions or want to point out something that struck you emotionally, then a forum is a great place to share that with others. There are many topics that can catch your other interest. Forums like WG are great! OJ was really super stupid for going to discord only IMO. WG is the best successor, and I'm glad it exist.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Bleachmyasylum was one of the first I visited. I still go there from time to time but its almost dead, only a small handful of users are really keeping it active. I hope when the anime returns this year that it'll become more active.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Worstgen > Orojackson. I am glad i refuge from that sinking ship
I would say WG is hands down the friendliest Internet Site I ever came across, and one of the bests moderation wise...

As for OT I decidedly didn't let negativity embrace me. I would not let strangers influence my thought negatively for any matter, unless I legitimately felt like it was righteous to. But it was thanks to several One Piece fans and in general manga fans that my knowledge about several series was finally ultimated.

I would say WG is hands down the friendliest Internet Site I ever came across, and one of the bests moderation wise...

As for OT I decidedly didn't let negativity embrace me. I would not let strangers influence my thought negatively for any matter, unless I legitimately felt like it was righteous to. But it was thanks to several One Piece fans and in general manga fans that my knowledge about several series was finally ultimated.
what negativity is on OT? (Do you mean orojackson?) Isn't OJ actually stricter in moderation?

I read many new mangas due to recommendation s in forums. Some i dropped , some i finished and still reading and some are in my bucket list