Controversial Manga fucked up OPM

And why is that bad?

Manga is called ONE.PUNCH.MAN. It's only logical.
It is bad because they are add nonsense to it. Just like One Piece Anime adding auras. It is bad, nonsense.

Manga is called One Punch Man. So what? This has nothing to do with DBS. It is ridiculous to push that kind of feat since makes no sense in DBS universe to characters called God to be one-shotted.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
People don't realize it but ONE has to okay everything that happens in the Manga version. If ONE says its fine then complaining about it being different is stupid because the creator is literally saying that its fine to be part of the story. If you want the webcomic's story so bad, fucking read the webcomic

People don't realize it but ONE has to okay everything that happens in the Manga version. If ONE says its fine then complaining about it being different is stupid because the creator is literally saying that its fine to be part of the story. If you want the webcomic's story so bad, fucking read the webcomic
Not only OK it - ONE is literally in charge of everything that happens story wise in the manga. From proposed changes to additions to exclusions.
Murata is only the artist

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Not only OK it - ONE is literally in charge of everything that happens story wise in the manga. From proposed changes to additions to exclusions.
Murata is only the artist
That pretty much means that the Manga version is actually the definitive version then. Lmfao then yeah, complaining about new additions when its literally the creator making those additions is dumb as hell.

That pretty much means that the Manga version is actually the definitive version then. Lmfao then yeah, complaining about new additions when its literally the creator making those additions is dumb as hell.
Imo it's more like - the webcomic is one version of the story, the manga another. Both are their own thing and explore the story in different ways while being largely the same

I'm reading it but they will animate manga and not webcomic.

Thought i was the only one who believed that. Feels like they are adding so many uncessary stuff, monsters which is slowing down the pace drastically, killing the tension i felt while reading the webcomic. I don't even read the dialogues anymore, I'm only there for the arts. Feels like watching one piece anime (not saying it looks bad, it obviously has it's moments, but for the most part, it's slow and boring as hell)

By the way, any news regarding the webcomic?

My main criticism would be how one handled garou, it's just so fucking bad it's actually pitiful, he flat out removed everything that made monster garou interesting. I hope we don't have such bs for the cyborg arc:endthis:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
My main criticism would be how one handled garou, it's just so fucking bad it's actually pitiful, he flat out removed everything that made monster garou interesting. I hope we don't have such bs for the cyborg arc:endthis:
Garau is nothing... he revealed blast , it was crap i puked... he turned epic mystery as God into real being , mystery is gone... the god damn awfull fillers... why so much fanservice? Original had ugly art but you dont even see it becouse story is entertaining... the changes murata made ... gid awful...

Garau is nothing... he revealed blast , it was crap i puked... he turned epic mystery as God into real being , mystery is gone... the god damn awfull fillers... why so much fanservice? Original had ugly art but you dont even see it becouse story is entertaining... the changes murata made ... gid awful...
It's one who made the change:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do you think that? These changes are made by ONE himself it's not as if Murata adds it because he feels like it, lol.

Manga > Webcomic for some time now.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Why do you think that? These changes are made by ONE himself it's not as if Murata adds it because he feels like it, lol.

Manga > Webcomic for some time now.
Well if you like crap... the conspiracy of one adding those story elements were proven false multiple times... nodding hes head to changes isnt same as making them