Controversial Manga fucked up OPM

This is the same as Oda about Vivre Cards, Databooks, movies... He just approves it doesn't mean he is writting those informations.

Murata has to keep the main story, the plot, the essence but he can add as much as he wants as he being doing. Take the Blast introduction for example. That shit is completely new. One doesn't even showed him at his webtoon.
Post automatically merged:

He ADDS the story. He keeps the line of ONE but he adds too much of his like.
None of you have provided a single proof of him adding whatever he likes.

I can provide an interview of him saying one of the few things he added (Evil Eye) and mentioning that One had to seriously supervise over its inclusion.

But suddenly Murata can just drop every and anything he likes into the story just cause...
Post automatically merged:

Again, no he doesn't. ONE storyboards the manga chapters, all the changes come from him. He decided Blast should've been introduced before, so he made the manga introduce him before. Sure, Murata gives ideas, but ONE has to give his approval for it to be kept (like the whole Super Fight stuff)
Hell, Murata mentioned he didn't design any of the cast of the Super Fight.

Said he thought Sourface was going to be a One off and wasn't sure if lin lin was a girl or guy.

Last edited:
I've already said I don't give a fuck about any webtoons. Yes there is more than one author. Someone from your little webtoons originally created opm, then it was remade by someone else for Shueisha. Everything I've said was referencing the remake since Idgaf about webtoons.

Now back to the question you avoided, when has goku ever farted himself through the vacuum of space or surfed an aircraft carrier? When has Saitama ever had to train during an arc? Why are you so fixated on the fact that goku and Saitama have comparable power levels that you assume it must be the authors intention to copy goku? Why can't you accept the fact that these minor similarities don't mean that the author is attempting to make Saitamas feats comparable to goku but rather that the author just wants Saitama to have ridiculous feats.
Go study