Anime & Manga Manhwa or Manga?

Manga, I Dislike Manwha a lot. Only for a while, I liked Tower of God. But stories feel to drag and keeps dragging kind of like Detective Conan, power-ups just come out of nowhere some times, and the layout and spacing of the pages are really troublesome for me. The ones that I have tried to read usually don't engage me fast enough or at all.

Manga, which is pretty much the japan industry, older so stories more developed (OP a bright example) way larger in number so way more choices / types of to choose from (shounen, isekai, seinen etc).

While Manhwa for me is quite interesting for the vertical development of the pages, at least it is something different from the usual manga but even from the occidental style. Quite good the story are always colorized (even if that is just of secondary importance), some times even very good art (like for Solo leveling which seems to be the big shot of manhwas as of now).

The stories are a bit more limitated but, now I'm talkijg about the novels from which usually manhwas generate from, I have to say that the korean ones (because the manhwa are the korean mangas) are quite interesting in opposotion to the chinese ones where you have a ridicously overpowered MC and sometimes even over the top level of nationalism in it. Plus one of the light novels I like the most are korean and I'm waiting to see if it gets a manhwa adaptation, but I doubt it.

Anyway mamga all the way at least until they can not put in someting that can rival, or at least try to, masterpieces like OP, Vinland saga, Pluto and many more.