Versus Battle Man'U vs Houken

Who wins?

• Total voters
Probably Man’U. Anybody who can treat Moubu like a scrub is likely too much for Houken.
If the Houken vs Shin fight wasn't Canon I would've argued that Moubu isn't beating Houken 10/10 times cause Houken is simply too fast and technical for him. Strength wise they could've even been on par.

Kyoukai went all out and Houken followed her movements being a lil weaker but he followed them nonetheless.

To me Houken is the perfect martial artist he has maxed out stats in every area but this entire weight BS took a dump on his portrayal.
:kriwhat:

Houken is peak martial might. Man'U doesn't have the same bs plot armour as Shin. The Hobo wins, as much as I hate the character.
Honestly I see it the same way.

Years ago Houken was already stronger, faster and simply the better fighter than even fucking Ouki.

Ouki, as basically the Gold Roger of Kingdom, just had an insane amount of weight, something way beyond whatever Man'U could've.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If the Houken vs Shin fight wasn't Canon I would've argued that Moubu isn't beating Houken 10/10 times cause Houken is simply too fast and technical for him. Strength wise they could've even been on par.

Kyoukai went all out and Houken followed her movements being a lil weaker but he followed them nonetheless.

To me Houken is the perfect martial artist he has maxed out stats in every area but this entire weight BS took a dump on his portrayal.

I argued that Houken would defeat Moubu in that thread, and I still think it’s pretty much either way or slight advantage Houken.

But Man’U is something else entirely and I’m not sure how strong we’re actually supposed to see him as being. Like I said previously, the man legit scrubified Moubu, no excuses.

And Moubu overcame Kanmei’s enormous weight, Kanmei was a legit veteran GG with just as much experience and victories as a member of the Qin 6, if Kanmei was lacking anywhere it was the fact that he never tasted defeat once which IMO is crucial to becoming a top tier general, but otherwise he should’ve had just as much weight as any other GG, but Moubu still defeated him before later being overcome by Man’U’s emptiness.

Man’U’s strength seems to make such little sense that Hara had to have Man’U be weaker than Kanmei out of nowhere so readers wouldn’t get confused lol.

But yeah if Moubu vs Houken is either way, then Man’U is defeating Houken imo.

I argued that Houken would defeat Moubu in that thread, and I still think it’s pretty much either way or slight advantage Houken.

But Man’U is something else entirely and I’m not sure how strong we’re actually supposed to see him as being. Like I said previously, the man legit scrubified Moubu, no excuses.

And Moubu overcame Kanmei’s enormous weight, Kanmei was a legit veteran GG with just as much experience and victories as a member of the Qin 6, if Kanmei was lacking anywhere it was the fact that he never tasted defeat once which IMO is crucial to becoming a top tier general, but otherwise he should’ve had just as much weight as any other GG, but Moubu still defeated him before later being overcome by Man’U’s emptiness.

Man’U’s strength seems to make such little sense that Hara had to have Man’U be weaker than Kanmei out of nowhere so readers wouldn’t get confused lol.

But yeah if Moubu vs Houken is either way, then Man’U is defeating Houken imo.
One thing that was insane to me was Kanmei treating Oukotsu the way he did : defeated by his first attack. Lol.

That should've never happened tbh.
I get that Hara wanted to hype Kanmei to the moon but he can't just let teen Kanmei one shot Oukotsu and make one of the legendary Q6 look like an absolute bitch.
It isn't as unrealistic tho it's not like these characters are entities with superpowers, Oukotsu aint a OP character, blades would slash through him.

Also funny, apparently the real Kanmei on history was just a scholar not even a Chu general, while Hara hyped him to the moon, in Kingdom he's commander in chief of the Chu army.

For all those boys looking too much into the history.

That should've never happened tbh.
I get that Hara wanted to hype Kanmei to the moon but he can't just let teen Kanmei one shot Oukotsu and make one of the legendary Q6 look like an absolute bitch.
Oukotsu was also said to be the strongest in terms of brute strenght among the Qin6. He was portrayed as an heavily martial general and young Kanmei bodied this dude. I got the impression that Ouki was Sho's strongest fighter and yeah Kanmei is an absolute monstrosity but still...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oukotsu was also said to be the strongest in terms of brute strenght among the Qin6. He was portrayed as an heavily martial general and young Kanmei bodied this dude. I got the impression that Ouki was Sho's strongest fighter and yeah Kanmei is an absolute monstrosity but still...
It looked like Oukotsu just goofed and Kanmei defeated him through skill rather than strength, making the whole thing even weirder lol.

Man'U, The Lord of Juuko

Versus

Houken, the Bushin

Who wins in a duel to the death?

This version of Houken is the Shukai Plains version.

Man'u don't have the X factor
Hou Ken is weak in front of people with greater will power
Man'u seems broken with in

but I'm almost sure Moubu can take Hou Ken out
but Hou Ken can take down Man'u imp
and Man'u almost bested Moubu

tho I'm assuming full power Moube will beat Man'u as well

Let's put an end to the Man'U weight debate
1. A nihilistic Man'U denied it, but his soliders know better

2. Man'U describes his weight in this panel

3. Moubu and Man'U are two pieces of the same coin

4. Yet another confirmation of Man'U weight

Points to consider
-Man'U admitted Kanmei was stronger than him
-Man'U is not some physical specimen like Houken

Conclusion - ManU's nothingness is weight ironically

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Moubu is a scrub compared to Houken, everyone is lol
Man hunts tigers barehanded
Okay but I’m just saying, Moubu is taller and larger than Houken and Man’U is taller and larger than Moubu lol

There quite literally are almost zero better examples of a monstrous physical specimen like Man’U