Future Events Marco will join the Big Mom Fight with Kidd, Law and a few Others.

Why are you so against the possibility of Zoro defeating someone? Like really, Of all the characters to not get a fight and defeat someone you pick Zoro??? Thats not a smart move. Even if he's injured Zoro still has a higher chance of getting a legit fight and defeating someone than any other strawhat besides Luffy......... And I know it hurts to hear but thats the truth. It has been 14-15 Years since The Strawhat Crew outside of Luffy and Zoro has had a legit 1v1 fight and defeated someone not fodder.

Fishman island fights dont count, and frankys gag fight in dressrosa doesn't either.....
Why don’t you tel me why you’re so adamant on it. Zoro is literally unconscious and immobile and has zero interest in fighting anyone on the live floor.

There’s no reason in story for him to fight a calamity outside of just fanfare. But if Oda wanted Zoro to fight a calamity he wouldn’t have made Zoro immobile and broken this early in the arc. It’s not happening

Zoro will most likely not fight King.

There's still a ZKK to presumably accomplish for him, whether or not Luffy will fail. If he does he will probably defeat him as well, independently from other situations.

Why don’t you tel me why you’re so adamant on it. Zoro is literally unconscious and immobile and has zero interest in fighting anyone on the live floor.

There’s no reason in story for him to fight a calamity outside of just fanfare. But if Oda wanted Zoro to fight a calamity he wouldn’t have made Zoro immobile and broken this early in the arc. It’s not happening
You'd think people would have learned by now to stop underestimating Zoro's importance..... I guess I'll just wait for the story to prove u wrong. Also There is a reason for Zoro to fight a commander..... So we can atleast have an idea of how strong Zoro is. Even after all the shit Zoro did on the Rooftop is doesn't put him on a scale. He needs to be scaled properly before the Mihawk Fight Happens.

You'd think people would have learned by now to stop underestimating Zoro's importance..... I guess I'll just wait for the story to prove u wrong. Also There is a reason for Zoro to fight a commander..... So we can atleast have an idea of how strong Zoro is. Even after all the shit Zoro did on the Rooftop is doesn't put him on a scale. He needs to be scaled properly before the Mihawk Fight Happens.
It shows he’s able to compete partially and injure the top tiers at least.

He showed to be the second strongest up there after Luffy and with Enma he is sword slashes are more powerful than 4 Tobi Roppo level fighters put together.

Yeah we got a decent idea of what he can do. I’m not underestimating Zoros importance. Character wise I think he’ll be the prime factor for the major character growth of Momo and Hiyori. Strength wise, he’ll be one of the most prominent reasons for kaidos defeat.

It shows he’s able to compete partially and injure the top tiers at least.

He showed to be the second strongest up there after Luffy and with Enma he is sword slashes are more powerful than 4 Tobi Roppo level fighters put together.

Yeah we got a decent idea of what he can do. I’m not underestimating Zoros importance. Character wise I think he’ll be the prime factor for the major character growth of Momo and Hiyori. Strength wise, he’ll be one of the most prominent reasons for kaidos defeat.
Everything you said could be true but it remove all doubt......... Him Defeating A Commander like King Would FOREVER remove all doubt about Zoro's power. And we will never have debates about how strong Zoro is, because it'll be definitive. Idk about you but its getting real boring speculating about where characters are.........

Everything you said could be true but it remove all doubt......... Him Defeating A Commander like King Would FOREVER remove all doubt about Zoro's power. And we will never have debates about how strong Zoro is, because it'll be definitive. Idk about you but its getting real boring speculating about where characters are.........
It’s pretty straightforward to me. I think the only people who are lowballing Zoro are those who just hate him. Besides Oda never cared about powerscaling and feats before. Zoro showed his current peak of power, there’s nothing more to show for now, nothing that a fight with king or queen would show. So let him rest so that he can help Luffy take down Kaido during the climax.
Post automatically merged:

It’s pretty straightforward to me. I think the only people who are lowballing Zoro are those who just hate him. Besides Oda never cared about powerscaling and feats before. Zoro showed his current peak of power, there’s nothing more to show for now, nothing that a fight with king or queen would show. So let him rest so that he can help Luffy take down Kaido during the climax.

Post automatically merged:

God I just Love controversial thread.... You'll appreciate this thread once we found out what happens with the King and Queen Situation.