Fanclub Marines FC

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
My Greenbull artwork.
We’ve waited so long for this moment and Oda delivered! What a badass introduction

🔥🔥🔥🔥
Post automatically merged:

yup, proudly made it in the speed of light cuz damn I fell in love in that bastard :myman:
🔥🔥🔥
Not only are we the dopest FC, we're the most talented

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
He’s simply magnificent. Oda did not disappoint with him. He managed to splice elements from Harada’s Yakuza and Samurai films into his design, and even references one of his songs on his tattoo, I believe. This is such a love letter to the late actor.

He is also a departure from Issho as well. Far more aggressive and less apologetic. His opinion of Sakazuki is also the complete opposite of Issho’s, suggesting his sense of Justice is a lot closer to Sakazuki. That said, I do not expect him to confront the Alliance, and instead we’ll see his soft side manifest and restore Wano’s greenery with the nutrients he stored. Oda loves to demonstrate the Admirals powers in one big display. Be it Issho raising all of Dressrosa’s rubble, Kuzan freezing the sea, or Sakazuki raining down an entire battlefield with magma pelts.

Who are your guys favorite Admirals in order? I’ll drop mine:

1. Lord Akainu
2. Green Bull (his intro was THAT overwhelming)
3. Kuzan
4. Fujitora
5. Sengoku
7. Kizaru
8. Kong
9. Garp
1. Fujitora
2. Kuzan
3. Garp
4. Akainu
5. Kizaru
6. Sengoku
7. Kong

I’m not so sure about Greenbull yet, I need to wait and will update my list. He has the potential to become my fav or second fav

Who are your guys favorite Admirals in order? I’ll drop mine:

1. Lord Akainu
2. Green Bull (his intro was THAT overwhelming)
3. Kuzan
4. Fujitora
5. Sengoku
7. Kizaru
8. Kong
9. Garp
1. Kuzan - i like Ice , Blue is also a nice colour . I like his chill personality , he is literally a friend with an animal ( Penguin ) which is cool .

2. Green Bull -
Green is one of my favourite colours , one of the most pleasant colours for eyes . Plant power is also likeable & can be really overpowered especially in certain situations - if there is excessive Light or Water ( which are possesed by some members of the Alliance - Franky has Light , Raizo Jinbe Nami Usopp Yamato Brook have Water ) .

Also there is a ton of possibilities for Plants - Toxic Spores like @AdmiralKinyagi mentioned , Flowers that can make opponents unsconcious like Madara's Kajukai Korin , Poisonous Mushrooms , Fungus that can control ants etc.

Other than his power , i also like his wild & idgaf character , he also admired Akainu , both are fresh additions to the Marines .

He could very well surpass Kuzan , but for now he has too little of course - he just got introduced in the latest chapter .

3. Kizaru/Fujitora - i think Light is the cooler power but i like Fujitora's personality more . If i had to give the edge , i'd give it to Fuji though .

4. Akainu - like his power , and a lot of people are in awe at Kaido's Fire/Flame Dragon , but Akainu definitely has something that is A LOT BETTER than that for sure .

For all of them - excited for Awakenings , i'm sure Oda IS NOT skipping Awakenings with them like he maybe has done to Kaido & Big Mom . Punk Hazard is of course the strongest proof they have them , but Akainu causing Blackbeard Pirates to run away is a proof as well imo .

1. Akainu
2. Fujitora
3. Kizaru

What I like about green bull is that hes like Akainu in some sense. Hes not passive, perhaps he could be second but I didn't really grow to like the character yet to place him above.