Fanclub Marines FC

Ngl the new generation of Marines is trash. Like seriously the best non-admiral marines are sbs characters. Smoker was such a fucking let down. The performance was so bad man. Ever since Hancock broke his Jutte its been downhill.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Koby has arguably the best potential in the series
Helmeppo isn't far behind given where he started
And Tashigi neg diffs one of them on principle

If I were the monster trio, I wouldn't be laughing.
Coby has no potential. Well he didnt have potential. Garp literally put potential into him. Garp is so amazing that he can literally make trash into a future admiral.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Smoker was such a fucking let down. The performance was so bad man. Ever since Hancock broke his Jutte its been downhill.
Smoker is no trash and will never be.

He did good against Law didn't knowing a bit about his powers, and Law DF is hax af. During the fight Law was not miles ahead of Smoker.

The fight against Vergo was not a real fight, Smoker wanted to take back Law heart. He could have done a lot better in a real 1 vs 1.

Yes he was destroyed by Dofla but it is Dofla.

He will put his ass in gear and will retur stronger than ever.

Smoker is no trash and will never be.

He did good against Law didn't knowing a bit about his powers, and Law DF is hax af. During the fight Law was not miles ahead of Smoker.

The fight against Vergo was not a real fight, Smoker wanted to take back Law heart. He could have done a lot better in a real 1 vs 1.

Yes he was destroyed by Dofla but it is Dofla.

He will put his ass in gear and will retur stronger than ever.
I never said he was trash, I said the new generation is because their are no standouts excecpt Coby. Smoker is a let down because he is a constant hypetool for people. The one arc he appeared in and he was constantly inferior.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I never said he was trash, I said the new generation is because their are no standouts excecpt Coby. Smoker is a let down because he is a constant hypetool for people. The one arc he appeared in and he was constantly inferior.
I think we all know at this point why Smoker lost to Vergo, so I'm not going to beat a dead horse. Once seen as a rival, Smoker is no longer a direct threat to Luffy in terms of power. Now that Luffy has strong haki, Smoker is in need of a significant powerup. Given his key role in the Stampede movie, I'm banking on Oda bringing him back with a lot more strength.

The only hypetool really portrayed was the gigantic difference between his and Doffy's monstrous strength.