Fanclub Marines FC

I'm really hyped for next arc which will most likely involve the marines(due to the Hancock, Sabo, vivi debacle)

I feel like Oda did Smoker and Coby dirty. I get that luffy is supposed to be pirate king and all but I dislike how every single character ends up becoming his cheerleader and how he has no real rivals like Roger did. The whole luffycentrism is really bothering me.

Both Smoker and Coby had real potential to rival Luffy. But from the way it looks, he'll probably leave them in the dust.

but I still have hope that Oda will deliver on Smoker and Coby. If Coby is able to put in decent work against Hancock, then I could see him being a top tier by the final war, if he eats an OP DF.

As for Smoker, I have hopes that vegapunk and the SSG will give him a huge boost in power and we'll Smoker actually take on Luffy and not get low diffed.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I'm really hyped for next arc which will most likely involve the marines(due to the Hancock, Sabo, vivi debacle)

I feel like Oda did Smoker and Coby dirty. I get that luffy is supposed to be pirate king and all but I dislike how every single character ends up becoming his cheerleader and how he has no real rivals like Roger did. The whole luffycentrism is really bothering me.

Both Smoker and Coby had real potential to rival Luffy. But from the way it looks, he'll probably leave them in the dust.

but I still have hope that Oda will deliver on Smoker and Coby. If Coby is able to put in decent work against Hancock, then I could see him being a top tier by the final war, if he eats an OP DF.

As for Smoker, I have hopes that vegapunk and the SSG will give him a huge boost in power and we'll Smoker actually take on Luffy and not get low diffed.
Oda's portrayal of Marines have been mostly positive since PH, so I'm hopefully he'll show Smoker and Koby in a better light in the future. I'm banking on Luffy respecting the power of Smoker and Koby like Roger did Sengoku and Garp.

At this point in the story, the next generation of Marines must rival the next generation of pirates in terms of power if justice is ever going to prevail in the future.