Fanclub Marines FC

G

Gorosei Informer

Fellas, fellows and felladies/fellasses, I've been meaning to ask, what did you think about Akainus speech recently?
About firing back on all fronts and kicking ass basically?

Also who do you think is actually running Sword? Who formed it? Or should I ask, who would you like it to be?

I've experimented with almost every Admiral being part of Sword at least somehow, although Green Bull has a sword too funnily enough and yet he's my least likely pick for a Sword candidate, unless his behaviour snd thus at Wano was "acting" for some reason.
I would love Fujitora to be part of it but I've thought about how each Admiral would fit too.

I would love Smoker and Tashigi to join it and I'd love it if was actually spearheaded by Kong or Tsuru snd finally give them some hype, a role and such, especially Kong who has been completely irrelevant for sone insane reason, even with the focus on the WG now too.

I also would like it if Garp or Sengoku formed and ran Sword BUT Bogard might be the most fitting choice as he's a swordsman and has been completely AWOL/inactive somce Water 7 I think? I can only remember him slashing a gun or something in front of child Koby though lol.
Bogard and Kong need some serious screentime and hype from Oda too.

Also one last thing, I have a headcanon that Garp inspired and maybe trained Akainu and hence why he uses a direct melee/punching fighting style.
It compliments his brute force, hot tempered nature too ofc but given Garp was the hero of the Marines, Akainu most likely admired him greatly and might end up hating him instead, if he finds out he teamd up with Roger vs Xebec? Or at least disgusted?

I really want Zephyr to be canon and thus the one trained the Admirals but I really do feel Akainu was inspired by Garp.

I also really wanted Akainu and Fujitora to be from Wano tbh lol. To be brothers as well and thus why Akainu having the name "sake cup" as his real name, Sakazuki?

Funnily enough, I don't think @SakazOuki is a member here yet or are they?

:wonderland::akaman:fleetwat:araboss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funnily enough, I don't think @SakazOuki is a member here yet or are they?
I was “TeachMarshall” but got a name change, tho since Finalbeta is no longer on the forum maybe @SmokedOut can give me Kizaru
:pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

I also really wanted Akainu amd Fujitora to be from Wano tbh lol. To be brothers as well and thus why Akainu having the name "sake cup" as his real name, Sakazuki?
I always wondered what came first, Sabo or Akainu’s real name.
Sabo only remembered Ace when he read Sakazuki as in sake cup, that was the trigger to his flashback

G

Gorosei Informer

I was “TeachMarshall” but got a name change, tho since Finalbeta is no longer on the forum maybe @SmokedOut can give me Kizaru
:pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

I always wondered what came first, Sabo or Akainu’s real name.
Sabo only remembered Ace when he read Sakazuki as in sake cup, that was the trigger to his flashback
Oh yeah ofc! I had a feeling you had a previous name relating to BB somehow, but I forgot it was that specifically!

Ahaha, that's a great idea, you can be our new hononary Kizaru at least!

Oh man, that's a great question too, I wonder if Akainu killing Ace and thus Sabo being the secret 3rd brother were always planned too? I feel there's sone improv there so to speak lol.

That is such a great point though, we knew Akainus real name back at Marineford at least right? That's when he first appeared too I think?

I feel Sabo is something that was improvised later on but it really does make you think though...

I want to see if the other Admirals real names can give us clues on their roles and potential actions in the story now somehow lol.

The Sabo vs Akainu theory seems a definite setup now after you mentioned that too. Amongst other reasons ofc.

Oh yeah ofc! I had a feeling you had a previous name relating to BB somehow, but I forgot it was that specifically!

Ahaha, that's a great idea, you can be our new hononary Kizaru at least!

Oh man, that's a great question too, I wonder if Akainu killing Ace and thus Sabo being the secret 3rd brother were always planned too? I feel there's sone improv there so to speak lol.

That is such a great point though, we knew Akainus real name back at Marineford at least right? That's when he first appeared too I think?

I feel Sabo is something that was improvised later on but it really does make you think though...

I want to see if the other Admirals real names can give us clues on their roles and potential actions in the story now somehow lol.

The Sabo vs Akainu theory seems a definite setup now after you mentioned that too. Amongst other reasons ofc.
I think their names were mentioned in an SBS during Marineford, that’s close to Sabo’s reveal so the real question is whether this was planned when Akainu was first mentioned by Robin when the SHs meet Aokiji, or even when Akainu was first designed. There’s probably an answer somewhere but I wouldn’t know where to look.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think their names were mentioned in an SBS during Marineford, that’s close to Sabo’s reveal so the real question is whether this was planned when Akainu was first mentioned by Robin when the SHs meet Aokiji, or even when Akainu was first designed. There’s probably an answer somewhere but I wouldn’t know where to look.
Ahhh yeah that sounds familiar! I do remember Robin mentioning Akainu now you mention it too!

Hmm, it would involve a lot of digging or contacting the right knowledgeable people for sure.

The wiki says his real name is based on Bunta's movies too?:

Akainu's real name, Sakazuki, is apparently based on the three movies of Bunta Sugawara with "Sakazuki" in the title.

Welp...

:usoprice:

There's a lot of untranslated marine fancomics, wonder if someone already translated these

@SmokedOut what do you think of a potential Sakazuki & Smoker lore. I always found Smoker to be the best of both Saka & Garp, he shares the same intensity and ferocity as Sakazuki while also being free spirited and morally good as Garp.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
There's a lot of untranslated marine fancomics, wonder if someone already translated these

@SmokedOut what do you think of a potential Sakazuki & Smoker lore. I always found Smoker to be the best of both Saka & Garp, he shares the same intensity and ferocity as Sakazuki while also being free spirited and morally good as Garp.
They really need to do an officially sanctioned Marine manga like OP Party.

Itmakes sense that his generation (him, Hina, Drake, Corazon, etc.) were influenced by the current Admirals and older VAs. Smoker's penchant for justice may have come from Saka and his idgaf attitude may have come from Garp and possibly Kuzan.