Fanclub Marines FC

I think you mentioned it before, but Tashigi's affinity for named swords is a perfect reason for her to come to Wano. We'd get to see her and Smoker's growth and she also has the potential to gain a new weapon. I really hope VP isn't who people think he is and is indeed a member of Sword.
If Tashigi has some ancestral connection to Wano it makes even more sense for her to be here to protect her homeland from the Mongo... I mean the Beast Pirates invasion.

Everything about her says she is Japanese whether its her passion for swords, her moral code, her clothes, her excessive politeness, and even her hobbies. Wano is the land of Samurais, Katanas, honor, and bravery that is about to become a pirate Haven which works perfectly into her character.

If she is meant to become Zoro's other half Oda better start making her look stronger cause fans in the west are divided about her . Whereas the Japanese seem to like Tashigi (ranked 33 in the last poll ) which is amazing considering the sheer amount of characters introduced every arcs and PH was not kind to her.

My Marine Fleet to Wano

Admirals
Kizaru and Ryokugyu
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admirals
Chaton , Momousagi , Smoker
----------------------------------------------------------
Rear Admiral
Brannew
--------------------------------------------------------
Captains
Coby , Tashigi
Soldiers
-------------------------------------------------------
Battleships

Someone who strong need to guard Mariejois and Navy HQ if they send so many resources to Wano.
Mariejois - have Imu , Gorosei , former Fleet Admiral Kong

Marine HQ - i used to think Garp will go to Wano due to his fight with Kaido and Big Mom in God Valley , but now i think he should guard Marine HQ

Garp , Sengoku , Akainu , Fujitora will all guard Marine HQ

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
My Marine Fleet to Wano

Admirals
Kizaru and Ryokugyu
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admirals
Chaton , Momousagi , Smoker
----------------------------------------------------------
Rear Admiral
Brannew
Captains
Coby , Tashigi
Soldiers
-------------------------------------------------------
Battleships
Yes! more Momousagi please :steef:

I'd rather have Fujitora come to Wano too. There're hints that he might've been originally from Wano. Dunno if Oda would want to expand on that.

Yes! more Momousagi please :steef:

I'd rather have Fujitora come to Wano too. There're hints that he might've been originally from Wano. Dunnp if Oda would want to expand on that.
i hope she has a DF like Admirals ( DFs with good AoE but not on the level of Admirals' )

i believe Fuji is from Wano but he has had enough panel time from DR , Reverie , and post Reverie sailing somewhere ( Amazon Lily ? )

Kizaru has been inactive since Marineford , and Ryokugyu doesn't even have proper intro yet

Last edited: