Fanclub Marines FC

This was our chapter ladies and gentlemen. Here's to Marine greatness. :cheers:
The only disturbance is Fujitora bandaged , but anyway hopefully we'll see the rest of 4 Marines strongest members next ( we already saw 2 - Akainu and Fujitora , hopefully we'll see Kizaru and Ryokugyu )

Since Fujitora seems to be heading to Amazon Lily to handle former Warlord Hancock judging from the Sea King that tried to disturb them ( Sea Kings are common in Calm Belt ) , i honestly expect Ryokugyu to handle Mihawk in Kuraigana , and maybe just maybe , Kizaru to Weevil

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
The only disturbance is Fujitora bandaged , but anyway hopefully we'll see the rest of 4 Marines strongest members next ( we already saw 2 - Akainu and Fujitora , hopefully we'll see Kizaru and Ryokugyu )

Since Fujitora seems to be heading to Amazon Lily to handle former Warlord Hancock judging from the Sea King that tried to disturb them ( Sea Kings are common in Calm Belt ) , i honestly expect Ryokugyu to handle Mihawk in Kuraigana , and maybe just maybe , Kizaru to Weevil
Good catch, I didn't realize Sea Kings were only on the calm belt. That's good news for Koby, because I think Hancock would be too much for him.

Sigh people are downing Fuji and hyping the Revos because of a few bandages? Lol, it just means it was not a one-sided battle.

Good catch, I didn't realize Sea Kings were only on the calm belt. That's good news for Koby, because I think Hancock would be too much for him.

Sigh people are downing Fuji and hyping the Revos because of a few bandages? Lol, it just means it was not a one-sided battle.
Well Sea Kings are everywhere i think , but in Calm Belt there is so many of them

Well , i think it's not that bad that Fuji was bandaged