Fanclub Marines FC

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yup. Drake and Fuji are both SWORD bois.
Oda pretty much confirmed that Fuji and Greenbull will be rebellious agents against current marine policies.

Fuji, Greenbull, Drake, Koby, And Aokiji (who's possibly a SWORD spy among the BB pirates) will be new Marine leadership EOS after Aokiji/Imu are taken down.
Post automatically merged:

I think they'll show up only if we get Vegapunk in Wano, otherwise we'll have to wait until Elbaf or something. They might end up taking those big ass kids there, if a cure isn't found.
I've said Vegapunk in chapter 1000 for YEARS. But seeing that we're only 14 chapters away, I'm not sure if it'll happen.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Oda pretty much confirmed that Fuji and Greenbull will be rebellious agents against current marine policies.

Fuji, Greenbull, Drake, Koby, And Aokiji (who's possibly a SWORD spy among the BB pirates) will be new Marine leadership EOS after Aokiji/Imu are taken down.
Post automatically merged:

I've said Vegapunk in chapter 1000 for YEARS. But seeing that we're only 14 chapters away, I'm not sure if it'll happen.
Damn I completely forgot about that SBS, thanks for the refresher. Both have already shown their rebellious side by subverting Akainu's orders, so that SBS was spot on. I also like the idea of a internal Marine conflict with the victor emerging as the one new leaders of the force

Lol we'll see if Oda pulls something spectacular out of his ass for chapter 1K

I have always find it interesting that Smoker grew in a very tough and harsh environment like Luffy. The baseball club is very reminiscent of his Jitte. Clearly, He always had that tough attitude, and that sense of Justice. I wonder if its his dog or one that he protected. I usually don't like flashbacks but I would not mind seeing one for Smoker

Hina clearly was raised in a more privilege background and always had a fascination for cages liker her DF power. I find it interesting that someone from the high society would love someone like Smoker who grew up in the gutter, and being a troublemaker. I guess opposites do attract each other :catblush:

Unsurprisingly, Tashigi has always been like this. She is literally a sword passionate from her childhood. In addition, she started being a swordsman when she was little based on the bamboo sword used for training. I remember what she said to Zoro (depending on your translation) " Know I have not picked this sword for fun(...) I have always lived my life being me and being only me !" .

I guess Tashigi was not lying to Marimo and has never sought to imitate Kuina. She has always been honest with him :catblush:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

I have always find it interesting that Smoker grew in a very tough and harsh environment like Luffy. The baseball club is very reminiscent of his Jitte. Clearly, He always had that tough attitude, and that sense of Justice. I wonder if its his dog or one that he protected. I usually don't like flashbacks but I would not mind seeing one for Smoker

Hina clearly was raised in a more privilege background and always had a fascination for cages liker her DF power. I find it interesting that someone from the high society would love someone like Smoker who grew up in the gutter, and being a troublemaker. I guess opposites do attract each other :catblush:

Unsurprisingly, Tashigi has always been like this. She is literally a sword passionate from her childhood. In addition, she started being a swordsman when she was little based on the bamboo sword used for training. I remember what she said to Zoro (depending on your translation) " Know I have not picked this sword for fun(...) I have always lived my life being me and being only me !" .

I guess Tashigi was not lying to Marimo and has never sought to imitate Kuina. She has always been honest with him :catblush:
Given how Smoker is an orphan and was also at Roger's execution as a kid, he could have easily turned out to be a pirate.